Author Topic: Funny Pix & Video Thread  (Read 594757 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: Funny Pix & Video Thread
« Reply #900 on: May 28, 2017, 18:56:00 »
During a trial in Mississippi, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand, a grandmotherly, elderly woman. He approached her and asked, “Mrs. Jones, do you know me?”

She responded, “Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I’ve known you since you were a boy, and frankly you’ve been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you’re a big shot, when you haven’t got the brains to realize you’ll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.”

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, “Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?”
She again replied, “Why yes, I do. I’ve known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He’s lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can’t build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state… Not to mention, he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.”

The defense attorney nearly died on the spot.

Suddenly, the judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said… “If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I’ll send you both to the electric chair.”
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #901 on: June 03, 2017, 12:17:23 »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Online mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #902 on: June 30, 2017, 09:02:55 »
Jollyjacktar asked me to post this, as he was having some technical difficulties,
https://imgur.com/r/funny/iiEXJwV
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lSGnPl-ww

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #904 on: July 03, 2017, 22:06:59 »

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #905 on: July 08, 2017, 23:07:06 »
Hate capitalism, love it's by-products! (source)
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
« Reply #906 on: July 10, 2017, 15:24:10 »
Advice for those flying United:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqH1R-4VQvo

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.

Online Rifleman62

Retired.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #907 on: July 18, 2017, 12:10:41 »
Snowflake's first day at work in the real world

This is a  posting made by a new Harvard graduate that has just “started and ended” her first job.
Now don’t get me wrong, this may just be an attention grabbing video but in so many ways it does reflect the attitudes of some of our new college graduates that have had a drink of the Cool-aid offered in many Universities. Watch and enjoy, it is just a little over a minute..
 Snowflake's first day at work in the real world

http://eheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/StraightOuttaHarvard.mp4

Never Congratulate Yourself In Victory, Nor Blame Your Horses In Defeat - Old Cossack Expression

Editor, The Devils' Blast, the Annual Chronicle of The Royal Winnipeg Rifles

http://www.royalwinnipegrifles.com/regimental-association/the-devils-blast/

Offline ModlrMike

: Riding time again... woohooo!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
    • Canadian Association of Physician Assistants
« Reply #908 on: July 18, 2017, 15:29:59 »
I'm sure it's a parody... rather I hope it's a parody. Entertaining none the less.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. (H.L. Mencken 1919)
Zero tolerance is the politics of the lazy. All it requires is that you do nothing and ban everything.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #909 on: July 18, 2017, 16:31:42 »
I'm sure it's a parody... rather I hope it's a parody. Entertaining none the less.
Unfortunately, I've listened to people seriously use that kind of thinking as a defence.
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #910 on: July 18, 2017, 16:34:21 »
If it's a parody, it's well done, as it looks genuine to me.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #911 on: July 21, 2017, 22:43:16 »

"Buddy's 6 year old wrote him up her rendition of the mission of the Field Artillery."
+300

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #912 on: July 22, 2017, 22:23:02 »

Online Rifleman62

Retired.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #913 on: July 23, 2017, 11:16:27 »
Never Congratulate Yourself In Victory, Nor Blame Your Horses In Defeat - Old Cossack Expression

Editor, The Devils' Blast, the Annual Chronicle of The Royal Winnipeg Rifles

http://www.royalwinnipegrifles.com/regimental-association/the-devils-blast/

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #914 on: July 23, 2017, 17:24:14 »