Author Topic: Supremacist in Canada? Surely not  (Read 2187 times)

Offline beachdown

• Rate Post
Supremacist in Canada? Surely not
« on: January 16, 2017, 19:54:19 »

Supremacist group distributes racist pamphlets in B.C. for U.S. King Jr. holiday

MacDonald said police have three good security videos that show a dark-coloured Dodge Ram being used by those delivering the pamphlets and that officers may be able to see a licence plate number.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/supremacist-group-distributes-racist-pamphlets-in-b-c-for-u-s-king-jr-holiday-1.3243569

Online ModlrMike

: Riding time again... woohooo!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
    • Canadian Association of Physician Assistants
Re: Supremacist in Canada? Surely not
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 19:58:27 »
We are not immune to stupidity.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. (H.L. Mencken 1919)
Zero tolerance is the politics of the lazy. All it requires is that you do nothing and ban everything.

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 20:30:37 »
That usually takes an election... ;D

Online kkwd

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 20:42:53 »
Here are a few groups you might never have known existed.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/qc/pub/sn-ns/ge-eg-eng.htm
You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there.
                                                                                                                   Yogi Berra

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 20:49:33 »
What is your intent with this topic?

Is this another conspiracy?

DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.

Any postings made by me which are made on behalf of Army.ca will be followed by the statement "George, Milnet.ca Staff".

Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline LunchMeat

• Rate Post
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 20:51:16 »
Here are a few groups you might never have known existed.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/qc/pub/sn-ns/ge-eg-eng.htm

Ah, the good ol' Aryan Guard/Brotherhood.

They still kick up a big stink here every year.
"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.” ~General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, USMC

Offline Lightguns

• Rate Post
  • I live for trout and deer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 06:37:05 »
There are about 14000 White Supremacist in North America. 13569 of which are cop informants, the remainder are actual racists.  Jane Fonda is a bigger threat.......
Done, 34 years, 43 days complete, got's me damn pension!

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 08:41:09 »
Jeez, I remember when I was a kid and the Klan set up shop in around Medicine Hat or somewhere like that IIRC.  This country, like many democracies, isn't immune to mentally challenged asshatery.

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.

Offline Journeyman

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 06:58:52 »
On Martin Luther King Day, I did laundry....... and I didn't separate the whites and colours.   :nod:

I just wanted to put that out there as a beacon of hope.
I even read works I disagree with;  life outside  an ideological echo chamber.

Offline Chispa

• Rate Post
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 11:22:02 »
I have no clue on the OP’s questionable objectives ici…should’ve elaborated…some facts on that scum… those groups should be eradicated in Canada.

Many undesirable groups including terrorists, flourish in Canada, in 2012 it was all over Canadian news outlets…White Supremacists Canada http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/news/white-supremacists-canada/

Last year the warring bells sounded throughout Canada.

Right-wing extremist groups ‘prevalent’ across Canada, study warns
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/right-wing-extremist-groups-prevalent-across-canada-study-warns

The Canadian roots of white supremacist Richard Spencer.
Avery Haines writes about meeting the white supremacist making headlines today—and his disturbing dream for a ‘white state’Avery Haines, CityNew November 25, 2016.

http://www.macleans.ca/news/world/the-canadian-roots-of-white-supremacist-richard-spencer/

C.U.
History is not like playing horseshoes where close enough counts; those that have done the proper legwork have a responsibility to insure a detailed accurate account. Canada at War Blog  http://wp.me/55eja

Offline Oldgateboatdriver

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 11:29:34 »
On Martin Luther King Day, I did laundry....... and I didn't separate the whites and colours.   :nod:

Your now bluish/pinkish/greyish underwear thanks you.  ;D

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• "Look, I don't know if shooting penguins will help the environment or not. But I do know that the decision shouldn't be in the hands of people who just wanna kill for fun."
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 15:30:44 »
 :whistle: I'm sorry if this offends some people and I'm not a skinhead or a racist. I'm a Canadian. No more than that, except for those that want to further pigeon hole me as an English speaking, male caucasian, that's probably angry also.

The liberal left is all upset about white supremacy, hate speech, threats. It needs to be destroyed. It's adherents silenced, punished and banished. Get the pitchforks! We need to take attention away from our idiot leader's latest fuckups. They are looking straight into the camera and lying to you.

The same government that tells us we have to ACCEPT all these same threats from muslims, because it's ok for them to rape and kill anyone who doesn't agree with their cult. It is this government that is driving the wedge of racial intolerance into Canada, much the same way the Obama democrats did over the last eight years in the States.

The purpose is to create chaos and a breakdown of law and order.  :2c:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
-P.J. O’Rouke-

DISCLAIMER - my opinion may cause manginal irritation.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 16:42:48 »

Bleach is liquid racism.

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 18:59:26 »
What is your intent with this topic?

Is this another conspiracy?
C'mon, now -- what happened to "We have to remember to check if we are in RADIO CHATTER before we want to "seriously" comment on a less than "serious" thread"?

Worrying about one threat doesn't mean you can't or shouldn't worry about others.

No group shouldn't be judged by the actions/idiocy of a few.

People concerned A may not be trying to draw people's attention from B, but may just actually be worried about A.

My own  :2c:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 14:29:55 by milnews.ca »
“Most great military blunders stem from the good intentions of some high-ranking buffoon ...” – George MacDonald Fraser, "The Sheik and the Dustbin"

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline Haggis

• "There ain't no hat badge on a helmet!"
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • "Oh, what a glorious sight, Warm-reekin, rich!"
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 21:24:34 »

I never separate whites and colours.  Don't confine your activism to just one laundry day.
Train like your life depends on it.  Some day, it may.

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 04:15:59 »
BTW, beachdown, I'm happy to hear a range of opinions of all kinds, but there's better ways to do it in a reasoned, evidence-based way.

"Remember your audience" is something I learned about writing a long time ago.
“Most great military blunders stem from the good intentions of some high-ranking buffoon ...” – George MacDonald Fraser, "The Sheik and the Dustbin"

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline Chispa

• Rate Post
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 11:36:45 »

No group shouldn't be judged by the actions/idiocy of a few.

Sorry; I’m slightly confused by one comment, could be my dyslexia kicking in…true this is radio chatter…I presume includes fake news aka Trump News?

In the KKK, whitebread, skinheads, etc., etc., one can argue that whole lot is littered with rubbish ready for the incinerator?

How about Religious Sects?

I'll send a PM wanted to post however this requires an open mind especial when ample sources are provided supporting the narrative.

Just an observation.

C.U.

History is not like playing horseshoes where close enough counts; those that have done the proper legwork have a responsibility to insure a detailed accurate account. Canada at War Blog  http://wp.me/55eja