Author Topic: The Mega "MIGRANT THREAT TO EUROPE" thread  (Read 45745 times)

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Re: The Mega "MIGRANT THREAT TO EUROPE" thread
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2017, 00:31:40 »
At what point do the Europeans start to take back their collective nations ? Who will be the first to empty the camps and send the people back to their country of origin ?

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2017, 07:01:18 »
I think the Pandora's box of migrants has been opened by Merkel in particular and it cannot be closed again.  Europe will not recover from this to return to what it once was.

Offline George Wallace

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2017, 10:20:47 »
At what point do the Europeans start to take back their collective nations ? Who will be the first to empty the camps and send the people back to their country of origin ?

France has already taken some steps with cleaning up the migrant camps around Calais. 

The patience of many European nations are already wearing thin.  The breaking point may be in the near future.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.

Any postings made by me which are made on behalf of Army.ca will be followed by the statement "George, Milnet.ca Staff".

Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• "Look, I don't know if shooting penguins will help the environment or not. But I do know that the decision shouldn't be in the hands of people who just wanna kill for fun."
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2017, 12:02:52 »
France has already taken some steps with cleaning up the migrant camps around Calais. 

The patience of many European nations are already wearing thin. The breaking point may be in the near future.

As anyone that has dealt with them on a physical basis knows, this is the home, hearth and kin period of their year. :cold:

Fighting season coincides with the spring warm up in a couple of months.   :bigfight:

[:)
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
-P.J. O’Rouke-

DISCLAIMER - my opinion may cause manginal irritation.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2017, 12:13:13 »
I think the Pandora's box of migrants has been opened by Merkel in particular and it cannot be closed again.  Europe will not recover from this to return to what it once was.

Yup. When your plan to deal with increased cases of rape is to tell women to dress in long sleeves you've already lost the battle.