Author Topic: Kim Jong Un's Brother Assasinated ?  (Read 1697 times)

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Kim Jong Un's Brother Assasinated ?
« on: February 14, 2017, 08:31:43 »
Kim Jong Nam is said to have been killed by female assasins. He had never shown interest in politics so his death at this time is odd.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/kim-jong-uns-older-brother-killed-north-korean-spies-poison1/

Kim Jong -nam, the estranged half-brother of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, has reportedly been killed at an airport in Malaysia by North Korean agents wielding "poison needles."

Yonhap news said Kim Jong-nam, who is believed to be in his 40s, was killed on Monday morning in Kuala Lumpur.

Quoting government sources, other media reports claim Mr Kim died after being jabbed by a poisoned needle by two women in the city's airport.

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
Re: Kim Jong Un's Brother Assasinated ?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 10:15:33 »
Kim's been watching Game of Thrones I see

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 10:57:53 »
Kim's been watching Game of Thrones Asian dramas I see

FTFY
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline Blackadder1916

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 17:10:22 »
. . .  his death at this time is odd. . . .

But in the Kim family, wouldn't this be considered "natural causes".
+60
Whisky for the gentlemen that like it. And for the gentlemen that don't like it - Whisky.

Online milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 22:57:50 »
Kim's been watching Game of Thrones I see
More like "Candid Camera" if this account is anything to go by ...
An Indonesian woman arrested for suspected involvement in the killing of the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un’s half-brother in Malaysia was duped into thinking she was part of a comedy show prank, Indonesia’s national police chief has said, citing information received from Malaysian authorities.

Tito Karnavian told reporters in Indonesia’s Aceh province that Siti Aisyah, 25, was paid to be involved in pranks .

He said she and another woman performed stunts which involved convincing men to close their eyes and then spraying them with water.

“Such an action was done three or four times and they were given a few dollars for it, and with the last target, Kim Jong-nam, allegedly there were dangerous materials in the sprayer,” Karnavian said.

“She was not aware that it was an assassination attempt by alleged foreign agents .” ...
“Most great military blunders stem from the good intentions of some high-ranking buffoon ...” – George MacDonald Fraser, "The Sheik and the Dustbin"

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 15:32:52 »
apparently a break-in to the morgue were the body was stored was thwarted.

Online milnews.ca

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 15:45:48 »
apparently a break-in to the morgue were the body was stored was thwarted.
Too soon?
+60
“Most great military blunders stem from the good intentions of some high-ranking buffoon ...” – George MacDonald Fraser, "The Sheik and the Dustbin"

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 08:35:31 »
Its official the cause of death was the banned VX nerve agent. Definitely fast acting. I am surprised the attackers didnt show signs of vx. Well the North Koreans dont need to steal the body now.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/north-korea-calls-malaysian-investigation-full-holes-102822125.html

Offline MilEME09

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 16:36:24 »
With vx now comfirmed the question becomes what will happen to north korea now. Nuclear tests are one thing, comfirmed possession of one of the most deadly Nerve agents ever created. China will be in a tough spot at the UNSC on this one.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

"We are called a Battalion, Authorized to be company strength, parade as a platoon, Operating as a section"

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 00:18:47 »
China is blocking NK coal shipments which will hurt the North's economy.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2017, 09:20:40 »
With vx now comfirmed the question becomes what will happen to north korea now. Nuclear tests are one thing, comfirmed possession of one of the most deadly Nerve agents ever created. China will be in a tough spot at the UNSC on this one.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Half the United States will say it's Trumps doing. There isn't any concrete proof that it was North Korea that carried out the attack.

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2017, 22:40:44 »
Half the United States will say it's Trumps doing. There isn't any concrete proof that it was North Korea that carried out the attack.

According to Malaysian police there is. The captured female attackers have been a great help in the investigation. I am sure they werent supposed to survive the attack.

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 11:59:42 »
Likely they would have had "accidents" shortly afterwards if they did and were not caught. I am sure a number of sudden deaths or disappearances will result from this as the chain of operatives are removed or recalled.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 12:04:00 »
According to Malaysian police there is. The captured female attackers have been a great help in the investigation. I am sure they werent supposed to survive the attack.

I'm sure you're right. It's just important not to let a significant event go by in the world without blaming Trump.

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2017, 12:39:04 »
Apparently the t-shirt that one of the girls was wearing has been selling like hot cakes on line.

Online milnews.ca

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 09:22:11 »
The plot thickens a bit ...
A video has emerged of the son of Kim Jong-nam, the murdered half-brother of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

In the short and censored clip, the man says: "My name is Kim Han-sol, from North Korea, part of the Kim family."

He says he is with his mother and sister, but there are no details on the date or location. It's the Kim family's first public comment since the murder.

His father was killed in Kuala Lumpur airport on 13 February by attackers who smeared his face with VX nerve agent.

Officials at South Korea's Unification Ministry and National Intelligence Service say the man in the video is Kim Han-sol.
What is in the video?

The 40-second clip features the man identified as Kim Han-sol sitting against a grey wall. In perfect, slightly accented English, he introduces himself and says: "My father has been killed a few days ago. I'm currently with my mother and my sister."

He shows what appears to be a North Korean diplomatic passport to confirm his identity, though the details have been blocked out, and says he is "grateful to..." before the audio and image are censored.

He ends by saying: "We hope this gets better soon."

As his father was killed on 13 February, it is unclear when and where the video was filmed, and what Kim Han-sol's current whereabouts are ...
Here's a link to the YouTube video, and to the Cheollima Civil Defense's page (who shared the video), with a bit of text in English listing which governments helped, as well as the fact that some approached didn't (screen capture also attached in case link doesn't work for you). 

Whois search of the address shows the URL registered to a URL-hosting service, so caveat lector.

More on this latest development via Google News here.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 09:29:11 by milnews.ca »

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter