Author Topic: what are the Specialties after infantry and combat engineer  (Read 460 times)

Offline T2dahM

• Rate Post
I'm starting to do some research on what trade I would like to join. My questions are as stated. 1) what are the advance specialties of infantry ( i know you can go onto being a sniper) but what else is there? and 2) what are the advance specialties of combat engineer ( i know you can go onto being a combat diver) but what else is there?

I guess also if there is any other info please share! I'm eager to learn!  e.g ( If i was to go engineer, I have a trade that is more applicable to outside jobs such as civil engineer)

thanks!

Offline Loachman

• Former Army Pilot in Drag
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Re: what are the Specialties after infantry and combat engineer
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 01:05:46 »
Welcome to Army.ca, T2dahM

Your questions have been asked and answered many times before, and there is no need to do so again.

Please spend some time reading through older threads, especially those stickied at the top of each forum, and try the Search Function. You will learn much more that way, and will likely find answers to other questions before they even occur to you.

Should you truly be unable to find an answer despite a thorough and honest search, people will be only too happy to provide an answer.

Topic locked.

Offline MCG

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post