Author Topic: Interview advice (merged)  (Read 211719 times)

Offline Silje

• Rate Post
Re: Job choice question
« Reply #400 on: January 30, 2017, 15:08:38 »
So it says for the interview to describe the jobs you choose. I get that.
I was told though that i only qualify for one of the 3.
Do i still need to tell the captain tomorrow why i choose them or do i only discuss the one i qualified for?

Thank you

If I recall correctly - during my interview they were only interested in the one trade they had open (in my case, this was Pilot). We briefly discussed my other trade choices, but more as an overview and to explain why they were closed at the moment.

Offline Grant Parker

• Rate Post
ROTP Interview advice
« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2017, 12:32:08 »
I've passed every stage up to this. I've received (and accepted) an early conditional offer for Infantry officer. Should I study up on all three trades nonetheless or just concentrate on the trade I was accepted for (Infantry Officer). Also, what should I expect? Any advice is welcome.

Online mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:41:48 by mariomike »
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lSGnPl-ww

Offline montoya

• Rate Post
Re: ROTP Interview advice
« Reply #403 on: February 10, 2017, 14:48:08 »
Not that I know anything but seeing as you already have an offer, is there an interview required?  Seems bass-akwards but then......

Offline Kenpo

• Rate Post
Re: Interview advice (merged)
« Reply #404 on: April 12, 2017, 14:10:22 »
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman,

I have a question which I haven't been able to find any info on so far in the forums, and was hoping someone would be able to shed some light. I completed the CFAT, personality trait test, fitness test, medical exam, character interview, credit check, reference check and background check. All of which was done from March 2017- April 2017. I still have my criminal record check pending. I was told by my recruiter that I have to have an additional interview with my reserve unit. What can I expect going into this interview. I apologize in advance if there is already a thread covering this. Also, I am applying as a DEO and the trade being 'Infantry Officer' in the reserves.

Thank you once again. Cheers

Offline Buck_HRA

• Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
    • CAF - Find a Recruiter
Re: Interview advice (merged)
« Reply #405 on: April 13, 2017, 10:50:37 »
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman,

I have a question which I haven't been able to find any info on so far in the forums, and was hoping someone would be able to shed some light. I completed the CFAT, personality trait test, fitness test, medical exam, character interview, credit check, reference check and background check. All of which was done from March 2017- April 2017. I still have my criminal record check pending. I was told by my recruiter that I have to have an additional interview with my reserve unit. What can I expect going into this interview. I apologize in advance if there is already a thread covering this. Also, I am applying as a DEO and the trade being 'Infantry Officer' in the reserves.

Thank you once again. Cheers
Each Reserve Unit is different, you should get in touch directly with the Primary Reserve Unit to discuss when your interview might occur.