• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Army equipment depot video

there is a video of the air force bone yard and they do the same thing, store and part out air craft or restore them to service. Amazing pile of equipment. google us air force bone yard if interested hours of videos

Interesting that its a Russian news agency doing the reporting. I'm wondering if someone in Moscow is taking notes?

Interesting that its a Russian news agency doing the reporting. I'm wondering if someone in Moscow is taking notes?
To be fair, I've found RT to be decent when it comes to news. No more biased than CNN, Fox, CBC, etc etc.

In fact, a few years back there was a pretty big railcar crash in northern Quebec. I caught it on RT (it stood out on Youtube as something like 'huge train accident in Canada') - and then noticed the source, did a quick search and didn't find it anywhere else. I'm not kidding, CBC reported on it 2 days later - I was genuinely surprised.

The Russians are no slouches or retaining and preserving equipment, unlike Canada who can't preserve some few thousand rifles

The Russians are no slouches or retaining and preserving equipment, unlike Canada who can't preserve some few thousand rifles
Hey now, we have to give credit where credit is due. Our inventory of C7A2 rifles is pretty looking and servicable.

Basic utility vehicles on the other hand? Oh J****s... :confused:

Vladimir Putin Laughing GIF

Back