Author Topic: ACISS DP4  (Read 2634 times)

Offline OutLookingIn

• Rate Post
ACISS DP4
« on: August 27, 2015, 13:19:05 »
Good afternoon all,

Has anyone heard any information on when the ACISS DP4 package will be available and taught again? I know it has been out of commission for sometime now so it could be revamped but we haven't heard anything else.

Thanks.

Offline Rheostatic

• Rate Post
  • Don't shoot the messenger
Re: ACISS DP4
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 13:41:28 »
There are dates posted on the CFSCE training calendar.

Offline OutLookingIn

• Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 10:40:37 »
All of those dates say "cancelled" beside them and it has been like that for sometime now.

Offline 211RadOp

• Rate Post
  • Now is the tyme....damn missed again....Now is the
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 11:02:33 »
Looking at the course calendar, they have renamed the course from "ACISS CIS Tp WO" to "ACISS Signal Warrant Officer". There are currently two courses scheduled, DLs from 1 - 3 Dec 15 and 1 - 3 Mar 16 with residency portions from 7 - 18 Dec 15 and 7 - 18 Mar 16.
“I thought I couldn't afford to take her out and smoke as well. So I gave up cigarettes. Then I took her out and one day I looked at her and thought: "Oh well," and I went back to smoking again, and that was better.” - Benny Hill
"Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures” - Robin Williams
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” - Miss Piggy