Author Topic: Joshua Boyle/Caitlan Coleman, AFG hostages, 2012-2017  (Read 19427 times)

Online Journeyman

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Re: Joshua Boyle/Caitlan Coleman, AFG hostages, 2012-2017
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2018, 13:51:02 »
A smart move would have been an RCMP or CSIS brief to the PM or his COS before any photo ops.
But photo ops is what this PM does.
There’s nothing more maddening than debating someone who doesn’t know history, doesn’t read books, and frames their myopia as virtue. The level of unapologetic conjecture I’ve encountered lately isn’t just frustrating, it’s retrogressive, unprecedented, and absolutely terrifying.
~Chris Evans

Online Haggis

• "There ain't no hat badge on a helmet!"
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • "Oh, what a glorious sight, Warm-reekin, rich!"
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2018, 18:33:08 »
A smart move would have been an RCMP or CSIS brief to the PM or his COS before any photo ops.

I'm sure they'll have that process sorted out before PMJT's first photo op with a "returning foreign traveler".
Train like your life depends on it.  Some day, it may.

Offline Good2Golf

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Dammit! I lost my sand-wedge on that last jump!
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2018, 09:30:58 »
I'm sure they'll have that process sorted out before PMJT's first photo op with a "returning foreign traveler".

With a "returning foreign traveler" who has committed to and is undergoing rehabilitation, of course?  ;)

It may be that some "returning foreign travelers" may either just say they want to rehabilitate, or...believe they did nothing wrong and just come back to Canada to potentially prepare for their next travel abroad.

Regards
G2G

jollyjacktar

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2018, 16:07:53 »
Joshua Boyle, who is now facing 19 charges, appeared in an Ottawa court via video link Friday morning. He will undergo a psychological assessment in Brockville, Ont., before his next court appearance in March.

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/joshua-boyle-ottawa-charges-court-1.4504010

:pop: