Author Topic: Weapon firing ok, weapon STOPS!  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Boats

• Rate Post
Weapon firing ok, weapon STOPS!
« on: March 16, 2017, 11:21:12 »
I was in a heated conquer the kitchen battle with my son using the Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm.  During the wash-up I was trying to remember the IA and stoppages drills for the C7.  All i can remember is cant the weapon to the left and check for trees.  Who will be the first to chime out the full drill?
 [:D

Offline Blackadder1916

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Whisky for the gentlemen that like it. And for the gentlemen that don't like it - Whisky.

Offline LunchMeat

• Rate Post
Re: Weapon firing ok, weapon STOPS!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 14:00:30 »
Tap, Rack, BANG!
"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.” ~General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, USMC

Offline daftandbarmy

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • The Older I Get, The Better I Was
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 14:30:14 »
I was in a heated conquer the kitchen battle with my son using the Nerf N-Strike Elite Strongarm.  During the wash-up I was trying to remember the IA and stoppages drills for the C7.  All i can remember is cant the weapon to the left and check for trees.  Who will be the first to chime out the full drill?

If your bayonet is fixed, you can never have a stoppage :)
"The most important qualification of a soldier is fortitude under fatigue and privation. Courage is only second; hardship, poverty and want are the best school for a soldier." Napoleon

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 14:43:35 »
If your bayonet is fixed, you can never have a stoppage :)

Never say never, since some large nosed, drunken Irishman named Murphy has a habit of causing bayonets to become stuck in people...or the lug lock doesn't...etc.

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.