Author Topic: RUS Reportedly Invites NATO Countries to Tank Competitions  (Read 823 times)

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
This from the RUS MoD info-machine ...
Commander-in-Chief of the Ground Forces stated that Russian tank crews are ready to compete with the NATO tank crews at the Army Games
30.07.2017 (22:55)

Russian tank crews are ready to compete with NATO tank crews at the International Army Games as Commander-in-Chief of the Ground Forces Colonel General Oleg Salyukov said.

«We have sent the invitations to 78 countries, including NATO countries», — said Colonel General Oleg Salyukov. – When they ask me about this, I laugh off: maybe they are not ready. But we stand ready for fair competition".

He said that Russian personnel could perform in any contest and show excellent combat training.

«Unfortunately, current situation does not contribute to it. However, we are ready, and the Minister has mentioned this, we invite them», — underlined the commander-in-chief.

According to him, combat training demonstration in friendly atmosphere is one of the main principles of the International Army Games.
Screen capture of article in Russian attached -- Anyone?  Anyone?  Beuller?  Anyone?  ;D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 08:03:28 by milnews.ca »
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
Re: RUS Reportedly Invites NATO Countries to Tank Competitions
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 10:23:18 »
I suggest we send Poland and Finland, imagine those 2 countries winning........ :nod:

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 12:02:35 »
I suggest we send Poland and Finland, imagine those 2 countries winning........ :nod:
<Boris Badinov accent>"Nice tanks you are being having -- shame if anything ever happened to them or their crews ..."</Boris Badinov accent>  ;D
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline GR66

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 12:18:00 »
Should we be worried that it's a live fire competition to take place in Latvia?