Author Topic: New Veterans Affairs Minister  (Read 6216 times)

Offline MCG

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Re: New Veterans Affairs Minister
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2017, 00:51:05 »
I think he is suggesting that only an ostrich would use the veterans file to take a shot at their preferred whipping party, because both Liberal and Conservatives have dirty hands in that area.

Maybe we continue this thread without trying to inject unnecessary partisan rhetoric?

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -3925.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2017, 03:35:56 »
I politicised nothing. I told the truth. You're not even on the same planet Sheldon. We are talking about the present, sitting, in control party that is making decisions right now. Open the paper, you can't go back no matter who you want to demonize about what happened in the past. You don't get a free pass to do wrong, because someone back when did the same stupid thing. Now, let the thread get back on track and quite trying to change the narrative again.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 03:50:05 by recceguy »
Diversity includes adverse opinions, or it is not diversity.
Inclusive includes adverse opinions, or is not inclusive.

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 16:01:40 »
... Meanwhile, an interesting development with a former Minister of Veterans Affairs:  Team Blue has made former minister Steven Blaney the VAC critic - party news release here, list of critic portfolios attached ...
And, according to CTV, there's been a change ... #FormerMinistersNotGreatCritics

(source Tweets here, here and here)
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter