Author Topic: Hollywood and US Media needs bystander training something fierce.  (Read 764 times)

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Wasn't sure where to put this.

I'm sitting back reading crap from NBC on their resident alleged rapist Matt Lauer. NBC seems to be almost cheerfully pointing out instances of this scumbag being a scumbag. For the life of me I can't tell if it's because they think it will distance themselves from any sort of culpability or like many other social media outlets it's the latest form of entertainment. Like a game of who's getting accused of rape next.

Matt Lauer is coming across like a real POS. I've never heard of him before this BS but obviously lots of people have and I wonder why no one spoke about the warning flags, like his interview with Sandra Bullock.
"I've seen you naked. No really I have. But getting back to you being naked, it's my screen saver"  or whatever. Didn't raise any concerns? One of his cohosts saying he pinched her *** a lot? Or the sex toys he gave female coworkers as gifts including an explicit note with one? 
No one at NBC thought it was a little off that he had a not-so-secret rape button that locked doors under his desk? I hope someone sues him AND NBC and kicks him in the dick.

Hollywood of course is no better.  They have audacity the to try and preach from a moral high ground about politics, gun control (when they make millions on violent movies) and whatever other thing they can preach about when they've been hiding fostering and ignoring a culture of rape for 50+ years.  It's all disgusting and should have been squashed years ago. Maybe praying to the almighty dollar isn't the best for their collective souls.
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
Re: Hollywood and US Media needs bystander training something fierce.
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 17:58:36 »
Hollywood of course is no better.

It's all disgusting and should have been squashed years ago. Maybe praying to the almighty dollar isn't the best for their collective souls.

Nothing new about the casting couch. Some of them were only in it for two things.

Frank Kozinsky ( King Brothers Productions, a film production company ) was quoted as saying, "I'm in this for the money and the p-word and they're both falling off the trees!"  :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 20:00:38 by mariomike »