Author Topic: Toronto Police say "attack on 11 year old girl" did not happen as reported  (Read 11868 times)

Offline whiskey601

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
No he was not, and is not. He became a right wing sociopath obsessesed with the far right in France.

jollyjacktar

That sounds more like it.

Offline Larry Strong

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • 546 days from 0 to being King of the Castle

We all know that because she's under 12 and can't be charged.  Just one of those things where a kid gets attention by crying wolf.  We had two girls here do the same about some fake story about someone in a van approaching them.

If it is any consolation to anyone who wants the book thrown at them, they are both about to undergo a very difficult life lesson.  In all likelihood the parents are going to tear them a new one.  I know I would. Also anything they say to anyone about anything won't be believed. Now add the shame they will have.  If school is anything like it was when I grew up this will follow them for their adolescent lives.  I would not be surprised if they have to change schools as a result of this.   

I'm not saying that there shouldn't be consequences, just saying that it's an 11 year old girl and younger brother who both probably told a fib that got bigger than they could handle.   

2 cents and all.

I am well aware that as a 12 year old she can't be charged with a crime....however there is more than one way to skin a cat.....but that won't happen as being Muslim the LEO's have shown that apparently it is perfectly possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.........

With the current "political correct" atmosphere in the WEST, anything to do that may involve commenting on Muslims seems to be taboo.  Our current Governments seem to be of the type that they would rather stick their heads in the sand than address a problem before it festers into something much larger.

Yup, had they been a White kid or a Black kid.......

Cheers
Larry
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 19:30:28 by Larry Strong »
Proud sponsor of the Maple Leaf Legacy Project. http://www.mapleleaflegacy.ca

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target

There is supposed to be a rally on 29 Jan, sponsored by the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR CAN to protest "Islamophobia" in remembrance of the six people killed in a Mosque in Quebec.  What is not mentioned and really has no relevance to "Islamophobia" is that the killer was a Muslim......Not a racist White supremacist or some other "Islamophobe".

Wait, what? Sorry you’re not trying to fabricate a claim that Alexandre Bissonnette was Muslim? There is absolutely nothing to support that and much evidence to the exact contrary. Are you perhaps thinking of a different incident?
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Bird_Gunner45

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post

Darth Sidious.  Or Hydra.  Either or.

Or something less sister.....

When I was growing up in rural Ontario there was a huge story (mid 90's) about a hate crime involving Mennonite teens near St. Jacobs (kitchener).  They claimed someone had thrown a bottle into their wagon from a car and seriously hurt a girl. Created a huge stir. Turns out they had been drinking and she had fallen and hit her head. The story told was to avoid trouble with the obviously devout parents. However, by the time they fessed up story had grown out of proportion.

This is likely a similar thing. Likely, her garment was cut and she worried about getting in trouble so came up with a cover story. The cover story than grew because of adult politics.

Children are children. There should be consequences,  but delusions of some scandal ignore the fact that most things boil down to a simple start. Particularly with 11 year olds.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 20:34:42 by Bird_Gunner45 »

Offline Remius

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Or something less sister.....

When I was growing up on rural ontario there was a huge story (mid 90's) about a hate crime involving Mennonite teens near St. Jacobs (kitchener).  They claimed someone had threw a bottle into their wagon from a car and seriously hurt a girl badly. Created a huge stir. Turns out they had been drinking and she had fallen and hit her head. The story told was yo avoid trouble with the obviously devout parents. However, by the time they fessed up story had grown out of proportion.

This is likely a similar thing. Likely,her garment was cut and she worried about getting in trouble so came up with a cover story. The cover story than grew because of adult politics.

Children are children. There should be consequences,  but delusions of some scandal ignore the fact that most things boil down to a simple start. Particularly with 11 year olds.

The most likely story so far.  She didn’t want mom and dad angry because she took it off or accidentially damaged it.  Story got out of hand.
Optio

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
There is supposed to be a rally on 29 Jan, sponsored by the Muslim Brotherhood and CAIR CAN to protest "Islamophobia" in remembrance of the six people killed in a Mosque in Quebec.  What is not mentioned and really has no relevance to "Islamophobia" is that the killer was a Muslim......Not a racist White supremacist or some other "Islamophobe".

Do you have a source for that?

Offline TheHead

• Rate Post

It's most likely going to The Rebel.  They've been trying to tie this to Muslims for awhile. 

Offline FJAG

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Ex Gladio Justicia
    • WordPress Page

No he doesn't.

Alexandre Bissonnette (born c. 1990), a student at Université Laval, was identified as the suspect. He called police from the area near the bridge to the Île d'Orléans far from the mosque, and told them he was involved and wanted to surrender.[27][28][29] Université Laval announced that Bissonnette would not be allowed on campus while judicial proceedings were underway.[30]

Bissonnette grew up in Cap-Rouge. Neighbours said his father and mother were both present in his life and were model parents, adding that they had never had a problem with either him or his twin brother.[30] Former acquaintances say he was introverted and sometimes bullied at school.[31] He was not known to police, and he had no court records other than traffic violations.[31] Before the shooting he had been living in an apartment near the mosque along with his twin brother.[32][33]

People who knew him said he had expressed support for Marine Le Pen and Donald Trump,[31][30][34] and had far-right, white nationalist, and anti-Muslim views.[28][35][36] The manager of a refugee-support Facebook page said Bissonnette frequently denigrated refugees and feminists online.[30][31] A member of the mosque said he had met and talked with him outside the mosque on January 26, believing he was interested in Islam, but he veered away from the subject.[37][38]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

:cheers:
Illegitimi non carborundum
Semper debeatis percutis ictu primo
Access my "Allies" book series at:
https://wolfriedel.wordpress.com

Offline Remius

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post

I’d be curious to see that as well as everything points to him having far right leanings...
Optio

Offline Retired AF Guy

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
The most likely story so far.  She didn’t want mom and dad angry because she took it off or accidentially damaged it.  Story got out of hand.

I thought the hijab was just a scarf and had no special significance? If it's damaged or what ever you just go home and get another one or buy one at the nearest store.
Years ago, fairy tales all began with, "Once upon a time." Now we know they all began with, "If I'm elected."

Carolyn Warner

Offline Bird_Gunner45

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
My optimism has been dashed.

Apparently he has made this statement:

Sorry, but false accusations as those that were made, incite more hate crimes.  Such actions should not be defended or excused.

When will the MSM and our politicians tire of this manipulation of the media and claims of "Victimhood" to cover other agendas?

Other agendas? oh, I know!

Offline Bird_Gunner45

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
I thought the hijab was just a scarf and had no special significance? If it's damaged or what ever you just go home and get another one or buy one at the nearest store.

This is an 11 year old child, remember.... my 9 year old hides shirts/pants/hats, etc that are dirty or ripped to not get in trouble with his mom. I did the same at that age.

Not everything has to have some deep, profound, and inevitably political meaning. Sometimes, a kid is just a kid.

In this case, I believe that the adults on both the left and the right are the ones that are guilty of trying to draw meaning.

Offline navice

• Rate Post
Little kiddo probably made up a story for her parents and it escalated beyond her control. Maybe she didn't have the courage to tell them that she doesn't want to wear the hijab anymore so she made up a semi-believable story. She probably didn't know that it takes years for Asian men to grow a semi decent mustache (nothing wrong with that)

She is an 11 year old little girl! I was SO much worse when I was that age  :tempertantrum:

Would absolutely hate to see children suffer because of adult politics!

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
She is an 11 year old little girl! I was SO much worse when I was that age  :tempertantrum:

Would absolutely hate to see children suffer because of adult politics!

This. The amount of pathetic vitriol I'm seeing over this has me genuinely disgusted in a bunch of people. She is a young child, full stop. This event is going to be extremely damaging for her. Either she made up a lie to cover up something she did that could be perceived as wrong - a verry naive, childish normal mistake that we all have made - or she was coached in this by an adult.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Remius

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
This. The amount of pathetic vitriol I'm seeing over this has me genuinely disgusted in a bunch of people. She is a young child, full stop. This event is going to be extremely damaging for her. Either she made up a lie to cover up something she did that could be perceived as wrong - a verry naive, childish normal mistake that we all have made - or she was coached in this by an adult.

Agreed.  Seeing the comments on social media and MSM sites made me sick.  People calling for her deportation etc etc.

I doubt she was coached to lie about the attack but I'm pretty sure she was coached on what to say to the media.  In all likelihood this girl will need some therapy to deal with all of this.  Self inflicted yes, but she's just a girl.  Hopefully lessons were learned here by others who would think this is a good idea.

Sometimes kids will say things about certain things that make them stand out.  Either because they are self conscious about it or they are covering for something.

Someone stole my puffer, bullies knocked me out of my wheelchair, someone cut my hijab, some guy knocked my retainer out of my mouth and stepped on it etc etc.  Some kids know they'll get some sympathy for that stuff. 

Optio

Offline Journeyman

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Some of the very same people implying a 12 year old girl should face the death penalty or something for telling a lie and possibly stirring up divisions within a community, are the exact folks posting support for a 71 year old sociopath President who is a compulsive liar actively fomenting divisive national/international hatred.

Interesting.   :pop:

Offline dapaterson

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
Well, we expect better behaviour from 12 year old girls than from 71 year old men, I guess.
This posting made in accordance with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, section 2(b):
Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms: freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/en/charter/1.html

Online Kat Stevens

Quando omni flunkus moritati.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • that's how we roll in redneck land
Some of the very same people implying a 12 year old girl should face the death penalty or something for telling a lie and possibly stirring up divisions within a community, are the exact folks posting support for a 71 year old sociopath President who is a compulsive liar actively fomenting divisive national/international hatred.

Interesting.   :pop:

I have no problem with taking this at face value, a kid doing a stupid kid thing.  My problem starts at the flash to bang time from incident to cop response to press release to PM Nicesocksdude assembling his entire Justice League for a photo op to denounce "a rise in violence against muslims", based on an incident that never happened. And, when proven to be an untruth, his response was "yeah, well, you're still a bunch of intolerant islamophobic racist assholes".
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 14:08:03 by Kat Stevens »
Apparently, a "USUAL SUSPECT"

“In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility; but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger; stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favor'd rage.”

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
I hope someone is having a long hard talk with the parents. Also some reporters and PMO types might need body parts slapped as well.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Given what's going on in the news and media I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. Kid made a stupid mistake. I'm glad the families name wasn't released which (hopefully) avoids backlash, online bullying and threat because people can be real psychopaths online.

Edit- cancel that her name was used in a tweet.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 17:25:11 by Jarnhamar »
There are no wolves on Fenris

Online Altair

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Well, we expect better behaviour from 12 year old girls than from 71 year old men, I guess.
Funny how that works.
Someday I'll care about milpoints.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
OPPS!  I must apologise for incorrect facts.....Mixed up a couple of different cases.  Muslim vandalized a mosque, not murdered members in in mosque. 
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
I will also say though from personal experience when I was speaking with police about a child/family and possible crimes the police went from friendly and helpful to short and wanting to get off the phone with me as quickly as possible when they learned the family in question was Muslim.

Im just guessing but I think police probably have a lot of pressure both from inside their department and outside when situations involve races that could be flashpoints for the public to freak out about. I don't envy the crap police must deal with at all.

I hope in this case the police just dropped it because they have bigger things to worry about than a kid lying.

Good lesson for people from Joe blow on  Facebook to the prime minister that waiting for details before launching might be a good thing.
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
If the police don't want to investigate further, there's always child services. They have a bag of tricks not available to the police.

I also need to agree with some others here. The time from incident to national exposure was done with the deftness of a Sergeants Major doing a running replen. The wheels were in motion before this kid even reported it. I read that the mother (?) is also an islamic activist and reasonably well known.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 17:49:25 by recceguy »
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker