Author Topic: Toronto Police say "attack on 11 year old girl" did not happen as reported  (Read 13366 times)

jollyjacktar

There was an activist getting sound bites in the after events who was saying she was disappointed the attack never happened.

Offline Bird_Gunner45

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
If the police don't want to investigate further, there's always child services. They have a bag of tricks not available to the police.

I also need to agree with some others here. The time from incident to national exposure was done with the deftness of a Sergeants Major doing a running replen. The wheels were in motion before this kid even reported it. I read that the mother (?) is also an islamic activist and reasonably well known.

Investigate her for what? Being a child and telling a lie to likely stay out of trouble? For adults blowing the story out of proportion? What exactly should she be nailed for?

jollyjacktar

She is a child and under 12 yoa.  Adults are another matter.  Public mischief is a possible starting point for adults.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services pai
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
Investigate her for what? Being a child and telling a lie to likely stay out of trouble? For adults blowing the story out of proportion? What exactly should she be nailed for?

I know you love jumping down my throat whenever I show up, but , once again, in your zeal to attack me, you didn't read what I wrote. Nor did you, typically, ask for clarification. Nope, straight to the attack. I said nothing about a  child. Parents can also be investigated by child services. I'd forgotten why I  had you on ignore. After opening and looking your post, I  recall. In the meantime, feel free to go sexually intercourse yourself. Back to the status quo.
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Offline Blackadder1916

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
I also need to agree with some others here. The time from incident to national exposure was done with the deftness of a Sergeants Major doing a running replen. The wheels were in motion before this kid even reported it. I read that the mother (?) is also an islamic activist and reasonably well known.

Actually, the time from incident to national exposure was done with the deftness of very professional use of social media by the Toronto Police Service followed by the quick reaction from the Toronto District School Board who sent a representative from their PA dept who organized the media conference at the school to corral the reporters who showed up there in response to the TPS twitter.

So, an eleven year old child told a story that got away from her;
The TPS, in response to a possible threat to other children, very quickly provided warning via social media (as they should - well done);
Reporters, notified of a possible story in the making from the police tweets, converged on the school (ID given in tweets) just like good reporters would be expected;
The school board, knowing that reporters were outside the school and expecting them to be a distraction to other students and an annoyance to the child in question and her family, dispatched a spokesperson who then organized a press conference at the school that included a police spokesperson and the child.
https://globalnews.ca/news/3965061/toronto-police-girl-hijab-attack-investigation/
With respect to a press conference held on Friday, Toronto District School Board corporate and social media relations manager Ryan Bird said in a written statement that a spokesperson was sent to the school after members of the media attended outside the school. He said the family was asked if they wanted to appear with the spokesperson.

“After expressing concern that they were going to be approached by media outside while trying to leave, as well as a concern that no members of the community be subject to the alleged perpetrator, the family was asked if they would like to join the TDSB spokesperson as she spoke to media,” Bird wrote.

“The family members said they would speak to media and it was our understanding that this happened after, not before, they provided statements to police.”

Bird said school board officials are “very thankful that this assault did not in fact happen.”

“Our motivation for commenting on the issue at the time was only out of compassion, care, concern and support — as did many elected leaders nationally, provincially and locally via interviews or social media.”

So yes, it sounds like a well organized conspiracy.

Whisky for the gentlemen that like it. And for the gentlemen that don't like it - Whisky.

Offline Bird_Gunner45

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post

I know you love jumping down my throat whenever I show up, but , once again, in your zeal to attack me, you didn't read what I wrote. Nor did you, typically, ask for clarification. Nope, straight to the attack. I said nothing about a  child. Parents can also be investigated by child services. I'd forgotten why I  had you on ignore. After opening and looking your post, I  recall. In the meantime, feel free to go sexually intercourse yourself. Back to the status quo.

What attack? I read what you wrote,m where you stated that, "if the police don't want to investigate further, there's always child services. They have a bag of tricks not available to the police." So the question was investigate her for what? What would you have child services investigate this child for?

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
I tend to agree with Jarnhamar's statement and think that the only "Islamophobia" that we will be seeing in the future will be the fear of the Government and Police to deal with anything related to Muslims, and we will land up in the same boat as what we see in the UK and Europe.
Let's stop all this "divisiveness" that is being perpetuated in the name of "Diversity" and treat everyone as equals.  Making Muslims, for some unknown reason, the victim and giving them special status under Bill M 103 is the wrong way to go.  Treat ALL criminal acts the same, no matter the race, religion, sex, etc. 
The Islamists have mastered the propaganda machine and manipulation of the MSM to such an extent that we overlook their barbarianism and atrocities.  We have Laws.  Enforce them.  In this case the parents hold some responsibility to discipline the child.

This incident of the child found to have lied, whether she was coerced or not, only inflames the situation once again, with the perpetrators coming across in the MSM, and in our case the PM's eyes, as victims.  These falsehoods incite more than anything else. 
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services pai
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
What attack? I read what you wrote,m where you stated that, "if the police don't want to investigate further, there's always child services. They have a bag of tricks not available to the police." So the question was investigate her for what? What would you have child services investigate this child for?
Please. It wasn't a simple question, otherwise, that's what you would have asked.

Big Bang is on. L8r.
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
I tend to agree with Jarnhamar's statement and think that the only "Islamophobia" that we will be seeing in the future will be the fear of the Government and Police to deal with anything related to Muslims, and we will land up in the same boat as what we see in the UK and Europe.
Let's stop all this "divisiveness" that is being perpetuated in the name of "Diversity" and treat everyone as equals.  Making Muslims, for some unknown reason, the victim and giving them special status under Bill M 103 is the wrong way to go.  Treat ALL criminal acts the same, no matter the race, religion, sex, etc. 
The Islamists have mastered the propaganda machine and manipulation of the MSM to such an extent that we overlook their barbarianism and atrocities.  We have Laws.  Enforce them.  In this case the parents hold some responsibility to discipline the child.

This incident of the child found to have lied, whether she was coerced or not, only inflames the situation once again, with the perpetrators coming across in the MSM, and in our case the PM's eyes, as victims.  These falsehoods incite more than anything else.

Careful George. The Thought Police have been re-activated.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Careful George. The Thought Police have been re-activated.

Come on!.....You know that the "Thought Police" have been on my *** for ages now.    :whistle:
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline AbdullahD

• Rate Post
It blows my mind a kids lie ends up making such waves these days, I think we all need a reality check.

What ever happened to thinking for ourselves. If I would have done this as a kid, I know what would have happened and sitting would not have been an option for me for a while, but it would end there...

I'm shaking my head at how pathetic? Gullible? Bigoted??? I am lacking the right word but this incident here symbolizes a lot to me. I think a lot more gaming of the system may be coming.

Abdullah

P.s I'd put my money on her not wanting to wear hijab, her parents caught her and she made up a lie to save face and her parents are possibly from the woe is me crowd, so they blew it up and she couldn't retract. Just my theory.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Many factors may come into play here.  Perhaps she wanted to participate in all the hype of the #METOO?  Who knows? 

If something nefarious was involved, I am sure it will eventually be exposed with time.

There are may tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists out there.  It will trend for a while and fade away, like this thread.

jollyjacktar

Instead of bullshit stories like this one, l much prefer something like this one instead.  No lies, no deceit, no agendas, just people helping people.   :salute:

'What would you do?' Good Samaritan who saved woman from cold hopes to set example
When Penny Tasco spotted an elderly stranger wandering outside in frigid conditions, she didn't hesitate

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/good-samaritan-saved-elderly-woman-cold-1.4490241

Offline daftandbarmy

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • The Older I Get, The Better I Was
Luckily, the Urban Dictionary provides a suitable diagnosis for this condition  ::)

Attention *****

A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen

Evelyn is such an attention *****. I hate her.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=attention+*****
"The most important qualification of a soldier is fortitude under fatigue and privation. Courage is only second; hardship, poverty and want are the best school for a soldier." Napoleon

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline Scott

- apparently an antagonist.

• Likes fire and loud noises.
  • Chief of Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • El Scorcho Diablo
I find some of the language used in that "article" hilarious.

"Many questions remain unanswered about this lie meant to smear and divide Canadians..."

I agree that the timeline from incident to first volley at the media stinks. Big time.
Be nice for no reason.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Yea sometimes they raise good questions or ask questions no one seems inclined to but usually go overboard with with the doom gloom or theatrics.  I do agree with them that the language the girl used seems piticular.

I originally dismissed the suspicion that it was a fake story (even with the oddities)  because the assailant was Asian.  An alleged Asian attacker didn't seem to fit the pattern for hoaxes. 

Maybe I'm just being theatrical myself but I think if the attacker was described as a white male there would have been a lot more uproar.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 12:55:58 by Jarnhamar »

Offline navice

• Rate Post
Not surprised the far right will go after her for days on end. Liberals, Muslim, Jews, Women, Gays, Trans, Immigrants and Non-white people are it's sworn enemies and they have made it their duty and full time job to hate on every aspect of them to feel better about themselves. The media is doing what it does to get clicks when worse things are happening. Keep them hypnotized long enough and you have a brainwashed base ready to vote for your bidding.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
You forgot to mention disabled people. Please refrain from supporting abilist narratives with that sort of exclusion. Thanks.

Offline Kat Stevens

Quando omni flunkus moritati.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • that's how we roll in redneck land
And the Swiss!  Ooooh, I hate the bloody Swiss!
Apparently, a "USUAL SUSPECT"

“In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility; but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger; stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favor'd rage.”

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats

Offline Bruce Monkhouse

Is a pinball wizard.

• Lab Experiment #13
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • WHERE IS MY BATON?
    • http://www.canadianbands.com./home.html
Not surprised the far right will go after her for days on end. Liberals, Muslim, Jews, Women, Gays, Trans, Immigrants and Non-white people are it's sworn enemies and they have made it their duty and full time job to hate on every aspect of them to feel better about themselves. The media is doing what it does to get clicks when worse things are happening. Keep them hypnotized long enough and you have a brainwashed base ready to vote for your bidding.

I'm far right and I don't mind any of those folks.
Internet trolls,....well of course they should be shot on sight,  at least everyone can agree on that.
IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE AND WISH TO CONTINUE,THEN PLEASE WIGGLE UP TO THE BAR AND BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR SOME SWAG FROM THE MILNET.CA STORE OR IF YOU WISH TO ADVERTISE PLEASE SEND MIKE SOME DETAILS.

Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Offline my72jeep

• It is the duty of all canadians to be prepared to defend thier country
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
But I love the cheese.
MA Davidson CD
Wawa,Ont.
Army.ca coin #53

Offline Oldgateboatdriver

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Nigel Powers:

"There are two types of people I can't stand: People intolerant of other people's culture and the Dutch!"

Offline Larry Strong

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • 546 days from 0 to being King of the Castle

Yeah the ingrates won’t even cook a lobster properly. 😉

Cheers
Larry
Proud sponsor of the Maple Leaf Legacy Project. http://www.mapleleaflegacy.ca

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Just reading some of the "Victim Card" reports being put out by some of our national news chains....The "Apologists" are coming out in full force, as well....Looks like the push is on to justify M 103.