Author Topic: Sit-Ups  (Read 151463 times)

Offline dgilroy9

• Rate Post
Re: Question About Situps During Physical
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2017, 16:22:18 »
You are welcome. Good luck.  :)

could not come soon enough.
awaiting my call to schedule my interview/physical/medical (already wrote my apt about 8 years ago and was said to still be valid)

I'm hoping its not years before I get sworn in, I want to go to BMQ tomorrow haha.

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
« Reply #151 on: January 24, 2017, 00:37:30 »
could not come soon enough.
awaiting my call to schedule my interview/physical/medical (already wrote my apt about 8 years ago and was said to still be valid)

I'm hoping its not years before I get sworn in, I want to go to BMQ tomorrow haha.

Uh, it's taking you 8+ years to get in?   ???
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline dgilroy9

• Rate Post
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2017, 11:09:15 »
Uh, it's taking you 8+ years to get in?   ???

no of course not,
when I first applied I was accepted for ACOP and when the time came to finalize everything I was finally feeling the freedom of life (I had a rough childhood) and decided at that time with my jobs and my girlfriend that that wasn't the time to join the forces for me.

Years later, I've had some amazing life experience, a ton of job experience, and matured to the point where I know I'm ready now.  I'm glad I waited, it was the right thing for me to do.

Now I'm anxious and can't wait to go to basic.