Author Topic: CFAT Rewrite  (Read 3444 times)

Offline NDB

• Banned
  • Rate Post
CFAT Rewrite
« on: October 07, 2012, 22:14:11 »
Greetings and Happy Thanksgiving to the users of this forum.

I have used the search function in an attempt to answer my own question I have not come across any information from previous topics. From what I have gathered, a third attempt at the CFAT is an extremely rare case. I noticed that one of the FAQ's on the forces.ca page has partially addressed this :

In order to be eligible to write the aptitude test a third time you must be registered in a substantial academic program at the post-secondary level (since the last time you wrote the test) and experiencing no apparent difficulty. With proof that you are successfully completing post secondary education Recruiting staff can submit a request for a file review and decision on your case.

So my questions are:  How often is this attempted, approved, and or denied?   What are your views on people taking the CFAT a third time? I recently consulted a recruiter and was told that they had only been there for a few months, so could not comment.

Thank you for your time

Offline Bruce Monkhouse

Is a pinball wizard.

• Lab Experiment #13
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • WHERE IS MY BATON?
    • http://www.canadianbands.com./home.html
Re: CFAT Rewrite
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 23:00:19 »
I wonder if this question has something to do with this from your previous profile?

Whole process seems to be a bit ...... mental.
IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE AND WISH TO CONTINUE,THEN PLEASE WIGGLE UP TO THE BAR AND BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR SOME SWAG FROM THE MILNET.CA STORE OR IF YOU WISH TO ADVERTISE PLEASE SEND MIKE SOME DETAILS.

Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Offline Tennisball

• Rate Post
Re: CFAT Rewrite
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 23:30:50 »
Has anyone been allowed to rewrite their CFAT if they already qualified for all their trades the first time around? I wasn't feeling my best and I should have rescheduled my CFAT but went ahead with it anyways. I'm confident I can do much better if I wrote it again but I'm not sure if they'll let me for this reason alone.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 00:17:24 by Tennisball »