Author Topic: The Khadr Thread  (Read 557105 times)

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
Re: The Khadr Thread
« Reply #2350 on: October 12, 2017, 13:10:37 »
Our very own Milnews highlighted that the Khadar family has links to this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Boyle

Offline gryphonv

• Rate Post
« Reply #2351 on: November 06, 2017, 01:58:03 »

Offline Hamish Seggie

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • This is my son Michael, KIA Afghanistan 3 Sep 08
« Reply #2352 on: November 06, 2017, 07:18:38 »
Freedom Isn't Free   "Never Shall I Fail My Brothers"

“Do everything that is necessary and nothing that is not".

Offline gryphonv

• Rate Post
« Reply #2353 on: November 06, 2017, 08:20:42 »
I'm curious how this one plays out. But glaring difference, he don't have Canadian citizenship. And if he did, since it wasn't by birth, it could of been removed for the terrorism charges.

Offline Oldgateboatdriver

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2354 on: November 06, 2017, 09:08:30 »
I'm curious how this one plays out. But glaring difference, he don't have Canadian citizenship. And if he did, since it wasn't by birth, it could of been removed for the terrorism charges.

No it couldn't. You may recall that Trudeau's Liberals have revoked that law, and even retro-actively given back to convicted terrorist their Canadian citizenship.

To Trudeau's Liberals, "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" no matter how unsavoury their actions, even against Canadians and the Canadian state's are. Remember, Trudeau himself envies the Canadian citizenship of those who acquire it through immigration and wished he could do so himself*.

*: Personally, if Trudeau wanted to renounce his Canadian citizenship (perhaps acquiring the Chinese one, since he admires them so much), go live somewhere else (perhaps the Aga Khan's caribbean retreat) while applying for immigration to Canada, come back here as an immigrant, wait the three (?) to five years needed and took Canadian citizenship again, I would have no problem with that - would get him out of our "hair' for that long at least.  ;D

Offline gryphonv

• Rate Post
« Reply #2355 on: November 06, 2017, 09:25:21 »
No it couldn't. You may recall that Trudeau's Liberals have revoked that law, and even retro-actively given back to convicted terrorist their Canadian citizenship.

To Trudeau's Liberals, "A Canadian is a Canadian is a Canadian" no matter how unsavoury their actions, even against Canadians and the Canadian state's are. Remember, Trudeau himself envies the Canadian citizenship of those who acquire it through immigration and wished he could do so himself*.

*: Personally, if Trudeau wanted to renounce his Canadian citizenship (perhaps acquiring the Chinese one, since he admires them so much), go live somewhere else (perhaps the Aga Khan's caribbean retreat) while applying for immigration to Canada, come back here as an immigrant, wait the three (?) to five years needed and took Canadian citizenship again, I would have no problem with that - would get him out of our "hair' for that long at least.  ;D

I forgot about that.

At least he has nice Hair. /s