Author Topic: Therapeutic Cannabis use  (Read 69991 times)

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services pai
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
Re: Therapeutic Cannabis use
« Reply #325 on: March 01, 2017, 22:20:30 »
Medreleaf is my provider. Much of their product, including what I use comes from Tikun Olam from Israel. They are one of the world leaders in medical cannabis research. Israel is also way ahead of most in research into soldiers and PTSD treatment with cannabis.
http://www.tikunolam.com/mobile/contact.php
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Offline the 48th regulator

A mans gotta eat.

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
    • Green Veterans Canada
Re: Therapeutic Cannabis use
« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2017, 11:19:19 »
Medreleaf is my provider. Much of their product, including what I use comes from Tikun Olam from Israel. They are one of the world leaders in medical cannabis research. Israel is also way ahead of most in research into soldiers and PTSD treatment with cannabis.
http://www.tikunolam.com/mobile/contact.php

MY LP as well phenomenal organization, and a leader in the industry.

dileas

tess
I know that I’m not perfect and that I don’t claim to be, so before you point your fingers make sure your hands are clean.

Offline GreenArmychick

• Rate Post
  • 100% Canadian chick!
Medical marijuana
« Reply #327 on: August 15, 2018, 07:53:06 »
Tweed Main Street Sent me an email saying they are getting ready for legalization in canada and that to ensure they have supplies for us all the time, we get access to spectrum products. If we want their other products, they will have to be purchased as recreational. Whaaat?  I suspect other LP will follow suite? Thoughts?