Army.ca Forums

Air-Force.ca => Aircrew Trades => Topic started by: Tuna on September 08, 2011, 18:29:18

Title: Fastjet Criteria
Post by: Tuna on September 08, 2011, 18:29:18
I have heard via yahoo answers ect. that if one signs up to be a pilot, they will have a 25% chance of learning to fly a fastjet, 25% multi-engine, and 50% rotorcraft, my question, is what do they look for in each pilot to know which is correct? does one need to have certain body measurements? or is it more performance based? or is it just training whatever is absent?
Title: Re: Fastjet Criteria
Post by: Ditch on September 09, 2011, 21:51:48
Performance based and random selection.  Good luck.
Title: Re: Fastjet Criteria
Post by: posv3 on September 11, 2011, 22:10:26
You seem to have a few questions about becoming a pilot in the RCAF, so I recommend this blog: http://frombootcamptoflying.blogspot.com/ (http://frombootcamptoflying.blogspot.com/) It's not my blog, but it's got lots of great info  :)