Author Topic: Voting by Canadian Forces Members in the 2011 General Election Guide  (Read 2294 times)

Offline the 48th regulator

A mans gotta eat.

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
    • Green Veterans Canada
Canadian Forces (CF) members vote under the Special Voting Rules (SVR) at their unit or on base for a candidate in the riding identified on their Statement of Ordinary Residence (SOR). CF electors who have completed an SOR do not receive a voter information card from Elections Canada.

Voting Period

Voting will take place sometime between April 18 and April 23. The commanding officer will determine the date and location of polling stations for the unit or base. Electors can check their unit’s routine orders and notice boards for information on when and where to vote.

Voting at a Civilian Polling Station

CF electors may vote at the civilian polling station established for their address of ordinary residence as shown on their SOR, provided they reside in that electoral district on May 2, 2011. Electors who vote at a civilian polling station must prove their identity and address.

Canadian Forces Electors Homepage

dileas

tess

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 12:24:20 by the 48th regulator »
I know that I’m not perfect and that I don’t claim to be, so before you point your fingers make sure your hands are clean.