Author Topic: Platoon Commander Notebook  (Read 4677 times)

Offline RussBar119

• Rate Post
  • A good leader never stops learning
Platoon Commander Notebook
« on: September 04, 2011, 21:19:41 »
Good day,

I was wondering if any of the Officers on the forum has a copy of Blackdown's Platoon Commander Notebook sheet they could send to me or if there was a copy I could get online? I am looking at making a P.C notebook for training this year and the reference would be great to help me out as it contained some very useful information.

Does the CF issue P.C notebooks? If so how would I go about requesting one? should I go through my affiliated unit?

Thank you for helping out a junior officer.
Always volunteer when the situation arises, it will pay off dividends later on. Every time my boss at work or senior officer asks for volunteers I step up, it has led to some amazing learning experiences.

Offline Military Chiklet

• The "Bandie"
  • Rate Post
  • Join the Dark side! we have cookies :)
    • Gaia profile (Cadet Style)
Re: Platoon Commander Notebook
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 22:32:13 »
I may be still a cadet, But I can search long and hard for you if possible. Any specific date you want/need this for? I have many connections....and I will be more than willing to get you a copy asap.
"Charles, When I said 'Hit the Deck' I didn't mean it literally!"

Offline RussBar119

• Rate Post
  • A good leader never stops learning
Re: Platoon Commander Notebook
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 07:13:53 »
chiklet,

While I do appreciate your enthusiasm I think you might be out of your lane on this. You should take the enthusiasm you have and put it towards your cadet studies. Seeking challenges at a local level will benefit you and your cadets more than trying to create challenges on an internet forum.

Best of luck to you.

I do want to thank the people who have sent me PM's with the different formats that they use. It is appreciated.
Always volunteer when the situation arises, it will pay off dividends later on. Every time my boss at work or senior officer asks for volunteers I step up, it has led to some amazing learning experiences.