Author Topic: Medal of Honor: Warfighter  (Read 7342 times)

Offline Boysen

• Rate Post
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
« on: May 11, 2012, 04:30:11 »
It appears that JTF2 will be featured in the game as one of the playable multiplayer teams. It will be "blue on blue" as the developer put it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNQFig_258A
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Churchill

MikeL

Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 06:13:24 »
Looking forward to this game,  I liked the last Medal of Honor that came out in 2010. Single player was cool, kinda short though, hopefully they make this single player campaign last a bit longer, as well as more freedom in where you can go.

Offline Boysen

• Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 16:13:12 »
In addition to the single player campaign there is going to be a co-op campaign separate from the single player story. Sounds like it should have some more replay value then the last game.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Churchill

Offline Kitty88

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 10:56:40 »
I'm a big fan of the MOH series... especially the original few like BreakThrough.  The last game they brought out had a decent solo-campaign but never really got the chance to play the online portion of it.  Really looking forward to seeing how they bring this new game together... and a nice touch to have a little Canadian rep. in there.  Any release dates in set form yet?
A man who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

MikeL

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 11:53:16 »
Any release dates in set form yet?

Seriously?  This info is very easy to find. MoH like every other game has a website with release info,  you can also google release dates, etc.

23 Oct 2012 is the North American release date.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 12:17:38 by -Skeletor- »

Offline Canadian.Trucker

• Roadrunner Actual
  • Rate Post
    • G&SF Website
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 11:09:53 »
I've been thinking of buying it just for the fact I can play as a Canadian in it, that alone sells it to me.
Tenacious and Versatile-G & SF

"Nevermind, I'll do it myself" - Me

"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
- George Orwell

Offline Scoobydude

• Rate Post
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 17:47:36 »
I've been thinking of buying it just for the fact I can play as a Canadian in it, that alone sells it to me.

Hahaha same here, how ever it's going to annoying in a way because now there is going to be a large influx of video game kids asking recruiters "how do I become JTF2" blah blah blah.
"Sweat Saves Blood"- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Offline honneyStewEww

• Rate Post
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 16:57:19 »
The title of "Warfighter" makes me think it caters to people of very low intelligence and standards.  ::)

It like calling a teacher a "thingssayer"  >:D

Offline Loodoo

• Rate Post
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 21:17:21 »
I'm still waiting for this game: http://youtu.be/yuTkgi7scKo