Author Topic: Question about the direct entry officer program?  (Read 6025 times)

Offline GKP

• Rate Post
Question about the direct entry officer program?
« on: April 05, 2013, 14:02:57 »
Hello lads I have a question and I would be very grateful if somebody could give me a solid answer for the past 4 years I have been working as a constructional/Environmental Engineer for a development company my Educational back round is I have a Environmental Engineering Technology Diploma from a 3 year collage program I have checked in 2 or 3 different sites on the internet and it says the the Direct entry officer program is for those who already have a University Degree or a Technology Diploma so my question is would i be illegible with my technology diploma to enter the direct entry officer program??

Thank you guys and i hope to hear back from somebody soon once again thank you ahead of time for the help!

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Keep 'em rolling.
    • The job.
Re: Question about the direct entry officer program?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 15:39:44 »
As mentioned above, the best advice is to ask a CFRC.

If you wish, on the CF website, you can "Select all of the Education Levels that you have completed to view the jobs that you are eligible for.":
http://www.forces.ca/en/JobExplorer/BrowseJobs-70
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 15:43:08 by mariomike »
In any war, there are two tremendous tasks. That of the combat troops is to fight the enemy. That of the supply troops is to furnish all the material to insure victory. The faster and farther the combat troops advance against the foe, the greater becomes the battle of supply. EISENHOWER