Author Topic: World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?  (Read 73167 times)

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -3925.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
Re: World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2013, 17:25:04 »
I was referring more to the Knights Templar.

So was OZ  ;)
Diversity includes adverse opinions, or it is not diversity.
Inclusive includes adverse opinions, or is not inclusive.

Offline cupper

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Nuke 'em 'til they glow, then wait until dark.
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2013, 18:50:24 »
The CIA funds rebel groups in the nation if it leads to Armed resistance. The plans have not been happening fast enough, there were protests in many North African nations that lead to a new government, Somalia is in an ongoing conflict. There were also Alqueda flags flying over court houses in Libya after the way, it has been documented and proven the CIA funds these Jihadist groups to over-throw nations and create new enemies. The founder of the CIA was a Jesuit, Ordo Ab Chao, Order from Chaos is what the Jesuits believe in. Now I won't get into conspiracy theories on how Rome runs the world, many can label it as speculation even though if you research it, there is evidence that supports it. This is the most convincing video though, it is only 5 minutes so you all can either keep joking around or take it seriously.

It is also fact that the founder of the Illuminati Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit and the Illuminati infiltrated freemasonry in America long ago, Jesuit influence in the United States during the early times only sealed the deal. The District of Columbia follows Tyrannical Roman Law Lex Fori, United States institutions are littered with the Latin Language and Roman Symbols. The Fascist symbol in the House of Representatives "In God We Trust" , the illusion of choice with Democrats and Republicans is only there to deceive the ignorant and mindless masses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQB7sEB4FA  It is obvious World War 1, 2 and 3 are per-planned by this elite. 1% of the worlds population orchestrating and destroying the world as we know it, as Canadian soldiers you should be aware of this and let the government know that Canada should not take part in this mindless death and destruction. As long as Assads regime keeps beating the rebels in Syria, things will be fine and it won't spread. Still, the war is at a stalemate currently since Rebels are making gains in the midst of a Syrian and Hezbollah offensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War#Government_and_Hezbollah_Offensives_.28October_2013_.E2.80.93_present.29

Let me see if I got this straight.

What you are saying is that the Pope is illegitimate because he was born in Kenya, and can't produce a Hawaiian long form birth certificate?

But none of that matters because Tom Hanks plays Volly Ball on a deserted island with Somali Pirates, right?

And Kennedy is still alive but in witness protection because the CIA funded a secret plot to kill Lincoln by getting a Turkish nutbar to act as a patsy and make the assassination attempt from the Grassy Knoll, all the while to take the heat off the Cigarette Smoking Man in the sewer system.

And Jesus wasn't killed by the Jews, but rather it was aliens disguised as Vladimir Putin who actually used stolen Iranian highly enriched weaponized Unobtainium to spike the Last Supper, and framing Judas in the process.

And the original plan was for Sarah Palin to run as Barrack Obama's running mate, but due to Chinese hackers breaking into the Illuminati network, the plan was switched up resulting in McCain getting the better of the two running mates, ensuring a loss for the Republicans?

And the NSA secretly injects hormones into the internet, to cover up their efforts to make all citizens think they are being spied upon when really it was Edward Snowden who was gathering all the metadata to supply to Walmart.

And Gary Bettman controls the banking system so that he can pay off Pierre McGuire to make Sydney Crosby look like he's a great hockey player.

I think someone needs to be medicated Dude. ;D
It's hard to win an argument against a smart person, it's damned near impossible against a stupid person.

There is no God, and life is just a myth.

"He who drinks, sleeps. He who sleeps, does not sin. He who does not sin, is holy. Therefore he who drinks, is holy."

Let's Go CAPS!

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -3925.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2013, 19:58:23 »
I think the comedic usefulness of this thread has about run it's course.

Online JesseWZ

• Mentor
  • Rate Post
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2013, 20:27:27 »
Let me see if I got this straight.

What you are saying is that the Pope is illegitimate because he was born in Kenya, and can't produce a Hawaiian long form birth certificate?

But none of that matters because Tom Hanks plays Volly Ball on a deserted island with Somali Pirates, right?

And Kennedy is still alive but in witness protection because the CIA funded a secret plot to kill Lincoln by getting a Turkish nutbar to act as a patsy and make the assassination attempt from the Grassy Knoll, all the while to take the heat off the Cigarette Smoking Man in the sewer system.

And Jesus wasn't killed by the Jews, but rather it was aliens disguised as Vladimir Putin who actually used stolen Iranian highly enriched weaponized Unobtainium to spike the Last Supper, and framing Judas in the process.

And the original plan was for Sarah Palin to run as Barrack Obama's running mate, but due to Chinese hackers breaking into the Illuminati network, the plan was switched up resulting in McCain getting the better of the two running mates, ensuring a loss for the Republicans?

And the NSA secretly injects hormones into the internet, to cover up their efforts to make all citizens think they are being spied upon when really it was Edward Snowden who was gathering all the metadata to supply to Walmart.

And Gary Bettman controls the banking system so that he can pay off Pierre McGuire to make Sydney Crosby look like he's a great hockey player.

Sounds about right.
I will be seen and not heard... I will be seen and not heard... I will be seen and not heard...

Offline my72jeep

• It is the duty of all canadians to be prepared to defend thier country
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2013, 20:28:18 »
IBTL
MA Davidson CD
Wawa,Ont.
Army.ca coin #53

Offline Michael O'Leary

• The moral high ground cannot be dominated by fire alone, it must be occupied to be claimed as held.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The Regimental Rogue
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2013, 20:34:28 »

Pick me. My head hurts after reading this thread.

Offline MaximusFarseer

• Rate Post
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2013, 22:51:44 »
So how do the Templars fit into your "Theory of a World Controlled by Shadow GovernmentTM"?

They are now a branch of freemasonry. I will link this again, hope people watch it, only 5 min, it is proof this is all true. World War 3 is already being planned, the Canadian military needs to wake up about this, they are probably less indoctrinated by the intellectual class in Universities who are taught to maintain the status quo and worship the government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQB7sEB4FA

Canada should not be a pawn in World War 3 like so many nations will be.

I won't be responding to anymore posts from ignorant fools who think I am a wacko or need to be medicated. Enjoy your brainwashed and ignorant life full of bliss.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 22:54:20 by MaximusFarseer »

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2013, 23:11:16 »
they are probably less indoctrinated by the intellectual class in Universities who are taught to maintain the status quo and worship the government.

BAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Journeyman

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2013, 23:12:07 »
I think the comedic usefulness of this thread has about run it's course.
    :nod:   About 4 pages ago, I'd imagine.   

When "posters of dubious competence" start jumping on the mocking bandwagon,  I think it's time to shut 'er down. 

I won't be responding to anymore posts.......
Too little, too late, I'm afraid.     :not-again:
There’s nothing more maddening than debating someone who doesn’t know history, doesn’t read books, and frames their myopia as virtue. The level of unapologetic conjecture I’ve encountered lately isn’t just frustrating, it’s retrogressive, unprecedented, and absolutely terrifying.
~Chris Evans

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -3925.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2013, 23:18:26 »

I won't be responding to anymore posts from ignorant fools who think I am a wacko or need to be medicated. Enjoy your brainwashed and ignorant life full of bliss.

Thanks for that. Without you there is no discussion.

I know it's Radio Chatter, but the ridiculousness of this thread has gone far past the sublime.

Time to put this to bed.

Offline bigkruzzy

• Rate Post
Are Canadian Arm Reserves forced to go to war?
« Reply #185 on: September 16, 2018, 17:00:49 »
Let's say for example, World War 3 broke out, will a Canadian reserve be forced to go to war or are they able to decline?

Offline Remius

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: Are Canadian Arm Reserves forced to go to war?
« Reply #186 on: September 16, 2018, 17:17:17 »
Let's say for example, World War 3 broke out, will a Canadian reserve be forced to go to war or are they able to decline?

If ww3 breaks out we’ll all be going to war.

To answer your question, reservists cannot be forced to deploy unless an act of parliament is passed.  This has not happened in a very very long time.
Optio

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #187 on: September 16, 2018, 17:25:12 »
This topic was locked in Reply #184.

I re-opened it to merge Reply #185 and Reply #186 because I felt they were relevant. Rather than start a new discussion of the same subject.

I will now return the thread to Locked, because that is the way I found it.

If anyone has anything they wish to add to these eight pages, please PM me.

See also,

Calling Up Reserve Troops
https://army.ca/forums/index.php?topic=35764.0
2 pages.

Etc.

It is unlocked and open for discussion of the topic.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 18:23:55 by mariomike »

Online FJAG

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Ex Gladio Justicia
    • WordPress Page
Re: Are Canadian Arm Reserves forced to go to war?
« Reply #188 on: September 16, 2018, 17:33:47 »

If ww3 breaks out we’ll all be going to war.

To answer your question, reservists cannot be forced to deploy unless an act of parliament is passed.  This has not happened in a very very long time.

It doesn't need an act of parliament. The National Defence Act already calls for it. All it requires is an order in council from the federal cabinet.

:cheers:
Illegitimi non carborundum
Semper debeatis percutis ictu primo
Access my "Allies" book series at:
https://wolfriedel.wordpress.com