Author Topic: World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?  (Read 72634 times)

Offline Danjanou

• Reporting from Goat Rodeo Central
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Butt Party NCO on the 81mm Mortar Range
NASA spent $12 Million designing a pen that could write in the zero gravity environment of space. The Russians went with pencils.

Offline Marchog

• Rate Post

Offline cupper

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Nuke 'em 'til they glow, then wait until dark.
Re: World War 3, If It Comes, Will Reserve Units Be Involved?
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2013, 20:09:34 »
I just watched the Wesley Clark vid the OP linked in an earlier post. I gotta call BS on the whole attack on 7 countries in 5 years thing.

First off, at least 2 of those countries (Lebanon and Somalia) he lists have no functional form of government, and didn't back in 2001 / 2002 timeframe he was discussing. in the intervening 12 years they have managed to attack a total of 2 (Iraq and Libya), one of which was after the so-called policy coup participants left office.

It's hard to win an argument against a smart person, it's damned near impossible against a stupid person.

There is no God, and life is just a myth.

"He who drinks, sleeps. He who sleeps, does not sin. He who does not sin, is holy. Therefore he who drinks, is holy."

Let's Go CAPS!

Offline cupper

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2013, 20:14:49 »
I remember in my university days way back in the mid 80's, and reading the student newspapers from both SMU and Dal.

SMU's political bent was right of center, Dal was left of center. TUNS had no political bent.

I noticed that in the 90's the political leanings at SMU and Dal reversed themselves, and true to form the Engineers at TUNS couldn't care less.

It's hard to win an argument against a smart person, it's damned near impossible against a stupid person.

"He who drinks, sleeps. He who sleeps, does not sin. He who does not sin, is holy. Therefore he who drinks, is holy."

Let's Go CAPS!

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2013, 23:50:27 »
Hey, no one has mentioned the secret Nazi bases in Antarctica! You can't have a proper conspircy without those. Poor guys have been waiting for the call in Ultima Thule since 1946, when the last subs arrived from Argentina. Show a little love guys.
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2013, 23:52:12 »
Hey, no one has mentioned the secret Nazi bases in Antarctica! You can't have a proper conspircy without those. Poor guys have been waiting for the call in Ultima Thule since 1946, when the last subs arrived from Argentina. Show a little love guys.

They'll be mean now... They must have run out of Schnapps a long time ago.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline cupper

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2013, 00:01:34 »
The OP could be on to something.

I got a flu shot today, and ever since, every time I use the remote lock key fob, my left are raises on it's own.

Let's Go CAPS!

Offline D!V3R-13

• El Hefe
  • Rate Post
  • Sup?
« Reply #157 on: December 04, 2013, 02:32:08 »
Bill has a fine beard.

Bill has a fine beard.

Jill has a large bush.

Repeat.

Jill has a large bush.
"To him who is afraid, everything rustles."
~Sophocles

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
~Plato

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
~Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #158 on: December 04, 2013, 02:34:32 »
^ Check fire! Check fire!
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline D!V3R-13

• El Hefe
  • Rate Post
  • Sup?
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2013, 02:45:59 »
As far as "group think" goes, trying to tell the average bunch of Canadian soldiers to think one way is like herding Cats on acid. In fact I find universities far more scarier for group think and far more successful at creating group think. In fact in some ways they have disguised group think as free thought. Big Brother would be so envious of their success.

Dude yes.  :nod:
"To him who is afraid, everything rustles."
~Sophocles

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."
~Plato

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
~Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Hamish Seggie

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • This is my son Michael, KIA Afghanistan 3 Sep 08
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2013, 08:42:11 »
Jill has a large bush.

Repeat.

Jill has a large bush.

Bill shaved. Did Jill?

Bill shaved. Did Jill?
Freedom Isn't Free   "Never Shall I Fail My Brothers"

“Do everything that is necessary and nothing that is not".

Offline MaximusFarseer

• Rate Post
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2013, 11:25:48 »
I just watched the Wesley Clark vid the OP linked in an earlier post. I gotta call BS on the whole attack on 7 countries in 5 years thing.

First off, at least 2 of those countries (Lebanon and Somalia) he lists have no functional form of government, and didn't back in 2001 / 2002 timeframe he was discussing. in the intervening 12 years they have managed to attack a total of 2 (Iraq and Libya), one of which was after the so-called policy coup participants left office.

The CIA funds rebel groups in the nation if it leads to Armed resistance. The plans have not been happening fast enough, there were protests in many North African nations that lead to a new government, Somalia is in an ongoing conflict. There were also Alqueda flags flying over court houses in Libya after the way, it has been documented and proven the CIA funds these Jihadist groups to over-throw nations and create new enemies. The founder of the CIA was a Jesuit, Ordo Ab Chao, Order from Chaos is what the Jesuits believe in. Now I won't get into conspiracy theories on how Rome runs the world, many can label it as speculation even though if you research it, there is evidence that supports it. This is the most convincing video though, it is only 5 minutes so you all can either keep joking around or take it seriously.

It is also fact that the founder of the Illuminati Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit and the Illuminati infiltrated freemasonry in America long ago, Jesuit influence in the United States during the early times only sealed the deal. The District of Columbia follows Tyrannical Roman Law Lex Fori, United States institutions are littered with the Latin Language and Roman Symbols. The Fascist symbol in the House of Representatives "In God We Trust" , the illusion of choice with Democrats and Republicans is only there to deceive the ignorant and mindless masses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQB7sEB4FA  It is obvious World War 1, 2 and 3 are per-planned by this elite. 1% of the worlds population orchestrating and destroying the world as we know it, as Canadian soldiers you should be aware of this and let the government know that Canada should not take part in this mindless death and destruction. As long as Assads regime keeps beating the rebels in Syria, things will be fine and it won't spread. Still, the war is at a stalemate currently since Rebels are making gains in the midst of a Syrian and Hezbollah offensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War#Government_and_Hezbollah_Offensives_.28October_2013_.E2.80.93_present.29

Offline Marchog

• Rate Post
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2013, 11:28:02 »
As far as "group think" goes, trying to tell the average bunch of Canadian soldiers to think one way is like herding Cats on acid. In fact I find universities far more scarier for group think and far more successful at creating group think. In fact in some ways they have disguised group think as free thought. Big Brother would be so envious of their success.
Just coming off six years of university...I couldn't agree more with this.

Offline Hamish Seggie

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #163 on: December 04, 2013, 11:47:28 »
 :crickets: :trainwreck:

Just waiting.....

Offline Lightguns

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I live for trout and deer
« Reply #164 on: December 04, 2013, 11:50:44 »
Just coming off six years of university...I couldn't agree more with this.

DITTO, taking Military Sociology at UNB 6 months after the CAR disbandment almost made me into a hippy!
Done, 34 years, 43 days complete, got's me damn pension!

Offline ModlrMike

: Riding time again... woohooo!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
    • Canadian Association of Physician Assistants
« Reply #165 on: December 04, 2013, 11:52:15 »
The CIA funds rebel groups in the nation if it leads to Armed resistance. The plans have not been happening fast enough, there were protests in many North African nations that lead to a new government, Somalia is in an ongoing conflict. There were also Alqueda flags flying over court houses in Libya after the way, it has been documented and proven the CIA funds these Jihadist groups to over-throw nations and create new enemies. The founder of the CIA was a Jesuit, Ordo Ab Chao, Order from Chaos is what the Jesuits believe in. Now I won't get into conspiracy theories on how Rome runs the world, many can label it as speculation even though if you research it, there is evidence that supports it. This is the most convincing video though, it is only 5 minutes so you all can either keep joking around or take it seriously.

It is also fact that the founder of the Illuminati Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit and the Illuminati infiltrated freemasonry in America long ago, Jesuit influence in the United States during the early times only sealed the deal. The District of Columbia follows Tyrannical Roman Law Lex Fori, United States institutions are littered with the Latin Language and Roman Symbols. The Fascist symbol in the House of Representatives "In God We Trust" , the illusion of choice with Democrats and Republicans is only there to deceive the ignorant and mindless masses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfQB7sEB4FA  It is obvious World War 1, 2 and 3 are per-planned by this elite. 1% of the worlds population orchestrating and destroying the world as we know it, as Canadian soldiers you should be aware of this and let the government know that Canada should not take part in this mindless death and destruction. As long as Assads regime keeps beating the rebels in Syria, things will be fine and it won't spread. Still, the war is at a stalemate currently since Rebels are making gains in the midst of a Syrian and Hezbollah offensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Civil_War#Government_and_Hezbollah_Offensives_.28October_2013_.E2.80.93_present.29

So how do the Templars fit into your "Theory of a World Controlled by Shadow GovernmentTM"?
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. (H.L. Mencken 1919)
Zero tolerance is the politics of the lazy. All it requires is that you do nothing and ban everything.

Offline Hamish Seggie

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2013, 11:53:23 »
So how do the Templars fit into your "Theory of a World Controlled by Shadow GovernmentTM"?

You weren't supposed to say anything...... :facepalm:

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2013, 11:58:25 »
As long as Assads regime keeps beating the rebels in Syria, things will be fine and it won't spread.

You support the use of chemical weapons by a government against it's citizens?  I thought that's what you were rallying against a few posts up..

There are no wolves on Fenris

Online PMedMoe

is retired and loving it!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2013, 13:07:44 »
You support the use of chemical weapons by a government against it's citizens?

Just give them all vaccines!!!
"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving".
~ Lao Tzu~

Offline Lightguns

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I live for trout and deer
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2013, 13:15:26 »
This thread would drive a guy to smoke dope in uniform.........Mess Kit even!
Done, 34 years, 43 days complete, got's me damn pension!

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2013, 15:04:55 »
This thread would drive a guy to smoke dope in uniform.........Mess Kit even!

Meet-up protocol:

1. At the next mess dinner, you will go to the South door in mess kit after the salad course to "have a smoke"

2. You will hold the dart in your left hand

3. A mustachio'd man will approach with half a watermelon. You will supply the matching half as verification

4. Once identification has been made, get into the black rental Ford Focus (unless you are in 1 Brigade), and continue to the meeting.
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2013, 15:58:14 »

Not only the Templars, but where does Tom Hanks fit into this?
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2013, 16:18:59 »
Not only the Templars, but where does Tom Hanks fit into this?

Templar is a masonic rank.
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline cavalryman

Done with the demented bureaucracy.

• You can't put a pricetag on patriotism
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Rate Post
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2013, 16:23:19 »
Would that be identified with four (non-subdued) pips or one pip and two crowns  ;D

Offline ModlrMike

: Riding time again... woohooo!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
    • Canadian Association of Physician Assistants
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2013, 17:23:40 »

I was referring more to the Knights Templar.
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher,smarter, faster and better looking than most people.
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. (H.L. Mencken 1919)
Zero tolerance is the politics of the lazy. All it requires is that you do nothing and ban everything.