Author Topic: The Mega "MIGRANT THREAT TO EUROPE" thread  (Read 54288 times)

Offline tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Re: The Mega "MIGRANT THREAT TO EUROPE" thread
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2017, 00:31:40 »
At what point do the Europeans start to take back their collective nations ? Who will be the first to empty the camps and send the people back to their country of origin ?

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2017, 07:01:18 »
I think the Pandora's box of migrants has been opened by Merkel in particular and it cannot be closed again.  Europe will not recover from this to return to what it once was.
I'm just like the CAF, I seem to have retention issues.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2017, 10:20:47 »
At what point do the Europeans start to take back their collective nations ? Who will be the first to empty the camps and send the people back to their country of origin ?

France has already taken some steps with cleaning up the migrant camps around Calais. 

The patience of many European nations are already wearing thin.  The breaking point may be in the near future.
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2017, 12:02:52 »
France has already taken some steps with cleaning up the migrant camps around Calais. 

The patience of many European nations are already wearing thin. The breaking point may be in the near future.

As anyone that has dealt with them on a physical basis knows, this is the home, hearth and kin period of their year. :cold:

Fighting season coincides with the spring warm up in a couple of months.   :bigfight:

[:)
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2017, 12:13:13 »
I think the Pandora's box of migrants has been opened by Merkel in particular and it cannot be closed again.  Europe will not recover from this to return to what it once was.

Yup. When your plan to deal with increased cases of rape is to tell women to dress in long sleeves you've already lost the battle.
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2017, 08:52:44 »
German council confiscates six apartments to help ease migrant housing shortage - and owner will have to pay five-figure renovation bill

Six apartments in city of Hamburg have been handed over to council trustee
    Properties will now be renovated and rented out to tenants of the city's choosing
    Owner will be forced to pick up the bill, which is thought to be a five-figure sum
    Move is the first time residential buildings have been seized in Germany

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4506552/Hamburg-confiscates-flats-ease-migrant-housing-crisis.html
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Online Rifleman62

Retired.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2017, 14:27:29 »
Ghetto and emergency responders Verbolten pending.
Never Congratulate Yourself In Victory, Nor Blame Your Horses In Defeat - Old Cossack Expression

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2017, 19:01:20 »

Offline Altair

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2017, 22:18:00 »
Someday I'll care about milpoints.

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2017, 22:51:07 »
in all fairness, so does southern Alberta.

WTF, do you mean by that crack?

Offline Altair

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2017, 07:26:37 »
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3961535

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4179746

Fair point. That's gruesome.

Safe to say London doesn't have an increase in culturally related crimes like honour killings, acid attacks, stabbing and running over infidels?

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2017, 11:03:50 »
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3961535

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4179746

Yeah, it's not the first time a criminal carved up somebody either in Southern Alberta or London or many other places for that matter. 

So called Honour killings, however don't connect Southern Alberta and London.  I grew up there and my family came out west in 1873 with the NWMP, we don't do that barbarian crap there and I don't like the connotations you're alluding to.  Criminal activity is something else and is connected world wide.

Offline Altair

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2017, 15:50:55 »
Meh. People kill other people for stupid, illogical reasons all over the place.

Honor killings, business deal gone wrong, voices in head.

As long as they aren't doing it at greater rates than the native population.

The increase in sexual assaults in Germany is a valid issue for example.

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #139 on: July 22, 2017, 16:33:48 »
Barbarian beliefs ARE a valid concern to those who are victims of it.  I'm sure the Shafia girls and wife would agree, if they could.  Those refugees who are doing the nasty crap in Europe are barbarians as they believe it's their right to do so.

Mod edit: language.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 09:14:02 by Scott »

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2017, 17:30:45 »
Meh. People kill other people for stupid, illogical reasons all over the place.

Honor killings, business deal gone wrong, voices in head.

Knowing your posting history (I mean that in a positive way) I don't believe for a second that you lump this all together and don't see a difference between every day violence and violence imported to a country through culture.

In point of fact you say " As long as they aren't doing it at greater rates than the native population." I'm fairly certain honour killings, acid attacks, assaulting people for ordering ham on their pizza or walking an (unclean)  dog aren't common to London or Europes native population.

The increase in sexual assaults in Germany is a valid issue for example.
Instead of saying Germany you could say the rest of Europe minus the countries that aren't accepting migrants.

I was rather happy reading this article, though pretty pissed off a Canadian judge was moronic enough to give an abuser a lighter sentence because of his "culture".

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorials/2015/07/20/an-ontario-court-has-just-affirmed-that-cultural-norms-that-excuse-violence-have-no-place-here-editorial.html

The woman, a recent immigrant from Iran, suffered brutal spousal abuse but didn’t even realize it was against the law.

After moving to Canada in 2009 her husband forced the woman, whose identity is protected by the court, to have sex with him by hitting her, pulling her hair, pinching her and forcefully removing her clothes. “She cried out quietly so the children would not hear,” court was told.

He also slapped, kicked and punched their two sons and hit them with a belt. Once he locked them outside the house on a snowy winter day wearing nothing but shorts and T-shirts until their mother came home and rescued them.

When the husband was convicted of sexual assault and assault, Justice William Gorewich of Ontario court sentenced him to 18 months, citing mitigating factors that included the lack of a criminal record. The judge also noted a “significant cultural gap” between behaviour that is accepted in Canada and in Iran, and the “cultural impact” of changing countries.

That didn’t cut much mustard with the Ontario Court of Appeal, nor should it have.

On appeal by the Crown, Justices Mary Lou Benotto, Alexandra Hoy and David Doherty found the 18-month sentence to be “manifestly unfit”and they imposed a far tougher, and entirely appropriate, four-year sentence.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:10:09 by Jarnhamar »

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #141 on: July 25, 2017, 07:08:29 »
Have a look at this Altair, then tell me with a straight face, it's the same as what happened in the Crowsnest Pass...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724802/Indian-Muslim-teenager-kidnapped-raped-murdered.html

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 20:50:55 by Jarnhamar »

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2017, 09:46:43 »
UK is going full retard.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 09:52:54 by Jarnhamar »

Offline Altair

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2017, 23:29:37 »
Have a look at this Altair, then tell me with a straight face, it's the same as what happened in the Crowsnest Pass...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724802/Indian-Muslim-teenager-kidnapped-raped-murdered.html
I don't think the murdered care much about the motivating factor of their murderers.

Do you?

Offline Halifax Tar

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Ready Aye Ready
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2017, 06:20:55 »
I don't think the murdered care much about the motivating factor of their murderers.

Do you?

Ya, your right we should pay no attention.
Lead me, follow me or get the hell out of my way

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2017, 06:34:52 »

Do you?

Wow, that's deep. 

And yes, I do care.  Hopefully you'll never have to ponder those thoughts in your last moments on earth.

Offline Altair

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2017, 12:43:23 »
Ya, your right we should pay no attention.
Yes and no. I don't pay attention to individual cases. A murder is a murder is a murder.

I care about the big picture.

Wow, that's deep. 

And yes, I do care.  Hopefully you'll never have to ponder those thoughts in your last moments on earth.
I imagine in my last moments of life I wont be placated by thinking this person is torturing me, mutilating me, causing unimaginable pain, ending my life, because of a business deal gone wrong as opposed to religious motivations.

I can imagine I would be just as distraught no matter why they were doing that to me.

I'm happy to hear that you would be more comfortable dying to a lunatic with a grudge than a person with a warped religious outlook.

What I do care about is the statistics. Are newcomers committing crimes at a much higher rate than the local population? I don't give a damn if a newcomer kills someone because of their religious beliefs or if they are high as kite on street drugs. I also don't give a damn if a local kills someone because of religious motivations or if they are high as a kite off of street drugs.

What matters is how much more likely(Or less likely) a newcomer is to commit a crime.

For example, which is better?

Example A.

New refugees or migrants have one murderer per one thousand individuals, but that one murderer is doing it for religious reasons, allah, honor killings, hates the west, whatever.

Example B. Local population has three murderers per one thousand individuals, but they are doing it for the "normal" reasons, psychotic breakdown, petty grudges, gang violence, crimes of passion.

For me, statistically speaking, I would prefer example A.  If they are killing less people overall, I don't care about the motivating factor for the reasons they are killing people.

Now these examples are made up gibberish that I made up. I am in no way suggesting that local populations are committing less crimes than these migrant populations. In fact, I believe the opposite to be true. But any statistic, story, article that states as much, points to that conclusion I am willing to listen to and act on. And I don't mean articles that say migrant communities are committing 1000% more honor killings than the local population. I mean, migrant populations are committing more rapes, murders, violent crimes than the local population.

These individual stories of muslims committing honor killings carry no weight with me, for one for one, I can find stories about local people committing horrendous crimes. Karla Homolka,  Paul Bernardo,  Andrea Giesbrecht, Robert Pickton, Derek Saretzky, Elizabeth Wettlaufer, Douglas Garland, and that's just those I can name off the top of my head.

Show me something saying refugees and immigrants are murdering people at a higher rate than locals and I'm all ears.

Show me the forest, not the trees.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:53:57 by Altair »

Online Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2017, 17:33:40 »
Interesting enough the majority of the issues involve North Africans and people from the Stans. The Syrian refugees generally don't have the same attitude towards women as the others. It's in Europe's best interest to clean up and stabilize Libya so they can deport people back to there and prevent large numbers from coming. By refusing to support refugees indefinitely , you make the option less attractive and will remove economic refugees from the inflow, allowing the country to help refugees in real need.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post