Author Topic: The MEGA Political Cartoon Thread  (Read 47562 times)

garb811 and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Chispa

• Rate Post
Re: The MEGA Political Cartoon Thread
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2016, 19:26:26 »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 19:58:17 by Chispa »
History is not like playing horseshoes where close enough counts; those that have done the proper legwork have a responsibility to insure a detailed accurate account. Canada at War Blog  http://wp.me/55eja

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2016, 07:30:01 »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2016, 13:04:38 »
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2016, 14:17:55 »
Bwwaahhhaaaa. Trump is the only one that appears to be safe in that cartoon!  :rofl:
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 12:20:50 »

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2016, 10:53:37 »
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2016, 11:30:11 »

Tim Hortons on the move to invade Latvia ?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:52:48 by George Wallace »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2016, 21:27:57 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2016, 12:31:38 »

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2016, 15:10:59 »
Can't do that here either or take wine across provincial boundaries

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2016, 15:35:49 »
Depends on Province, as to the open alcohol in public. 

The transportation between provinces is in the courts now as a "Constitutional Challenge" (?).

Offline Larry Strong

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • 546 days from 0 to being King of the Castle
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2016, 18:05:30 »
Can't "legally" do it in Alberta either.....most evenings in the summer will see me packing one or two coolies while walking the dog.......

Cheers
Larry
Proud sponsor of the Maple Leaf Legacy Project. http://www.mapleleaflegacy.ca

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2016, 20:29:10 »
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2016, 13:10:11 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2016, 13:34:11 »

Offline milnews.ca

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2016, 10:56:59 »
Timely ...

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2016, 11:34:21 »
I'm just like the CAF, I seem to have retention issues.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2016, 08:31:32 »
Still making the rounds in various circles....

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2016, 18:33:01 »
Heh:
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

Online PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2016, 21:37:52 »

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2016, 12:25:25 »

Offline milnews.ca

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2016, 08:43:35 »

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 10:13:33 »
That time of year again:

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2016, 13:36:49 »
 [lol:

John G. Diefenbaker

Offline Oldgateboatdriver

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2016, 08:09:15 »
But: Are they secretly eating chips when nobody is looking?