Author Topic: The MEGA Political Cartoon/Meme Thread  (Read 164545 times)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
Re: The MEGA Political Cartoon/Meme Thread
« Reply #275 on: April 30, 2017, 23:44:52 »
...said: "Someone is very, very, very good with Photoshop."

DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #276 on: May 02, 2017, 19:25:10 »
....remembered just a few.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2017, 19:36:20 »
...said: "So True!"

Watch reaction of Government.  Then you understand.

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2017, 20:47:17 »
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Offline NavyShooter

Boaty McBoatface!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Death from a Bar.....one shot, one Tequilla
« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2017, 22:26:30 »
Here's a few to enjoy....
Insert disclaimer statement here....

:panzer:

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -5620.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2017, 18:30:29 »
 :facepalm:
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -5620.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #281 on: May 25, 2017, 15:23:05 »
 [;)

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2017, 16:24:40 »
....said: "So CBC!"

"Attacking the new PC Leader already."

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #283 on: June 03, 2017, 10:56:34 »
...learned a new word and phobia:

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #284 on: June 15, 2017, 20:20:11 »
After our Liberal advisors advised, but the Party decided not to take their advice, this may be more true than not:

We know darn well it will be coming down the pipes in the near future; another TAX that will be paid mainly by guess who?......The Middle Class.  Meanwhile the top 1% will be vacationing taking advantage of free access to Canada's National Parks.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2017, 21:07:35 »
......said to myself: "I do believe there are some who actually would."

Offline milnews.ca

• Info Curator, Baker & Food Slut
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Relic
  • Rate Post
    • MILNEWS.ca-Military News for Canadians
« Reply #286 on: June 30, 2017, 11:19:36 »
... thought, "can this really be true?"  #FakeNews
“The risk of insult is the price of clarity.” -- Roy H. Williams

The words I share here are my own, not those of anyone else or anybody I may be affiliated with.

Tony Prudori
MILNEWS.ca - Twitter

Offline Rifleman62

Retired.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #287 on: June 30, 2017, 14:21:31 »
Should be Putin sitting with a dog in his lap = Lap Dog.

Lots of people believe that = Fake News.
Never Congratulate Yourself In Victory, Nor Blame Your Horses In Defeat - Old Cossack Expression

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -5620.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #288 on: June 30, 2017, 18:38:55 »
After an extended lunch of wall candy* Trudeau gets ready to lick the windows on the short bus.

* - lead based paint chips.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #289 on: July 01, 2017, 10:53:31 »
....if only we knew.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #290 on: July 01, 2017, 20:47:29 »
....now you have been warned.

Offline Target Up

........pull, patch, and score.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • that's how we roll in redneck land
« Reply #291 on: July 01, 2017, 21:17:07 »
Makes sense now.
Apparently, a "USUAL SUSPECT"

“In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility; but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger; stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favor'd rage.”

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
« Reply #292 on: July 02, 2017, 10:26:55 »
Makes sense now.

Honestly surprised that he got anything outside of Ontario or Quebec right... ;D

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #293 on: July 02, 2017, 10:30:17 »
Honestly surprised that he got anything outside of Ontario or Quebec right... ;D

MM

Well.....He has managed to piss off a lot of Albertans. 

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -5620.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #294 on: July 02, 2017, 10:54:49 »
He just gave Alberta his dad's finger again. And he waited until an inordinate amount of people in the country were looking at him to do it. There's no limit to where this arrogantly stupid aristocrate will go.

jollyjacktar

« Reply #295 on: July 02, 2017, 11:19:06 »
I was watching the speech and I hate to defend him but I honestly think he ****ed up reading his teleprompter vs an intended snub.  He isn't vindictive like his old man at this stage of his political career.  So, my view is not a dick, just a knob.  (like I've always believed)

Offline Target Up

........pull, patch, and score.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • that's how we roll in redneck land
« Reply #296 on: July 02, 2017, 11:35:53 »
I think what was more insulting was the smarmy "oopsie, my bad" afterward. Whether it was accidental or not, the timing couldn't have been better for him. Infantile jab in my book.
Apparently, a "USUAL SUSPECT"

“In peace there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness and humility; but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger; stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood, disguise fair nature with hard-favor'd rage.”

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
« Reply #297 on: July 02, 2017, 12:37:24 »
I was watching the speech and I hate to defend him but I honestly think he ****ed up reading his teleprompter vs an intended snub.  He isn't vindictive like his old man at this stage of his political career.  So, my view is not a dick, just a knob.  (like I've always believed)

I beg to differ.  He has made his views on Canada well known in the past, and his belief that Quebec is the only province of significance.  The whole presentation, with him coming out as MC at times, made me have even more doubts about his actual capabilities other than that of a thespian.  He has no real substance, repeating ad nauseum the same lines over and over again how he was elected to help the Middle Class and raise the Taxes on the top 1%.  He has done nothing but play the "blame game" or take credit for any good that a previous Government initiated.   If you dissect the performances on the Hill, you can see that he has also inserted his "Quota" system in the performances and participants.  (I was surprised to see the first four Mounties walk on stage to be females, and then noticed that 50% of the total were women.  Nothing against women, but it does fall in line with his "filling Quotas".)  I truly believe that he is in no way, shape or form, a "statesman", nor in any way a "leader"; even if he has been elected to that position.

Here is one more of his "dumb other things that Trudeau has said" (Quote of David Akin) from Tele Quebec in 2010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1yCIHMJwY

Edited to remove personal attack.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 16:25:48 by Scott »

Offline RomeoJuliet

• Donor
  • Rate Post
« Reply #298 on: July 02, 2017, 12:44:30 »
Well.....He has managed to piss off a lot of Albertans.
Perhaps so, but then those Albertans need to chill out then. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline RomeoJuliet

• Donor
  • Rate Post
« Reply #299 on: July 02, 2017, 12:46:17 »
I beg to differ.  He has made his views on Canada well known in the past, and his belief that Quebec is the only province of significance.  The whole presentation, with him coming out as MC at times, made me have even more doubts about his actual capabilities other than that of a thespian.  He has no real substance, repeating ad nauseum the same lines over and over again how he was elected to help the Middle Class and raise the Taxes on the top 1%.  He has done nothing but play the "blame game" or take credit for any good that a previous Government initiated.  If you dissect the performances on the Hill, you can see that he has also inserted his "Quota" system in the performances and participants.  (I was surprised to see the first four Mounties walk on stage to be females, and then noticed that 50% of the total were women.  Nothing against women, but it does fall in line with his "filling Quotas".)  I truly believe that he is in no way, shape or form, a "statesman", nor in any way a "leader"; even if he has been elected to that position.

Here is one more of his "dumb other things that Trudeau has said" (Quote of David Akin) from Tele Quebec in 2010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA1yCIHMJwY

*Quote of personal attack has been removed*

Sigh, this adds to decorum here in this forum does it not?

Edited to preserve continuity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 06:36:49 by Scott »