Author Topic: CFB Gagetown Canex  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Propat90

• Rate Post
CFB Gagetown Canex
« on: July 25, 2016, 18:56:26 »
I'm about 99% sure I have probably posted in the wrong subject, so before all of you key board warriors come out and lash me, I Apologize. I'm not the greatest navigation through the Internet. Anyways I've searched and found nothing on the forums about who actually (Businesses) honor the Canex plan in Fredericton. I've called the Canex, no answer and there isn't any info on line. So I'm just curious, thanks'

Offline marinemech

• Rate Post
    • NAVY.CA
Re: CFB Gagetown Canex
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 23:36:03 »
I know Canex has something worked out with OK Tire on Saint Mary's

Offline Arty39

• Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 18:59:22 »
They have a sign of the partners in the store. I know for sure savages bike shop, Fredericton Outfitters, ok tire. But there is like 4 others.

Online jollyjacktar

Looking forward to Christmas leave.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • My uncle F/Sgt W.H.S. Buckwell KIA 14/05/43 22YOA
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 21:34:41 »
You'll need to call the Canex when they're open for business.  Each outlet will be unique to some degree with their respective cities.  OK Tire is a common business across the country, but there "should" be several local business in Fredericton/Oromocto that will have arrangements between them and the Canex such as Jewlers, or Bike Shops etc.
I'm just like the CAF, I seem to have retention issues.

Offline recceguy

A Usual Suspect.

• At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats. -P.J. O’Rouke-
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • doddering docent to the museum of misanthropy
    • Army.ca
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 01:56:22 »
Go to the Canex web site. Registerand you'll be able to see who  takes part in the program. It also doesn't hurt to just ask the retailer if they have a military or Veteran discount.

Get your CF 1 card, pretty soon it'll be the only authorized ID for the CF :sarcasm:
“I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.”

John G. Diefenbaker