Author Topic: MP recruiting 2017/18  (Read 17397 times)

Sephur and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Sephur

• Rate Post
Re: MP recruiting 2017/18
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2018, 23:19:36 »
:) Thanks for the encouragement!

Offline suprat

• Rate Post
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2018, 01:50:36 »
Hey gang, couldn't get into my old account from way back so here I am as a noob.

Just signed my OT acceptance today, go on BTL 16 Jul so hopefully am on Aug course :)

Offline WEng87

• Rate Post
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2018, 08:32:17 »
Hey gang, couldn't get into my old account from way back so here I am as a noob.

Just signed my OT acceptance today, go on BTL 16 Jul so hopefully am on Aug course :)

Congrats!!  Same BTL Date as me.  Hopefully on the August course as well!  I'm sure they've thought out the numbers and wouldn't intake more OTs than they have room for on the August course.... Yeah Yeah, I know... I'm expecting a lot.

Online danteh

• Rate Post
« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2018, 07:57:04 »
Hey I was wondering if MPs are EMR qualified? Or are they just First Aid/AED like everyone else? Just wondering if I should get my EMR renewed before my course.

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #154 on: April 19, 2018, 08:34:32 »
Hey I was wondering if MPs are EMR qualified? Or are they just First Aid/AED like everyone else? Just wondering if I should get my EMR renewed before my course.

I’ve never heard it as a requirement for the trade, and if it was they would provide it. That said, higher level first aid training is always value added. Do the course if you want to and are interested, because you never can know when you’ll be in a position to use it.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline sweep

• Rate Post
« Reply #155 on: Yesterday at 08:45:58 »
Hello, very excited to report I will be attending the MPSP this weekend in Borden.

My understanding is that I will be administered only the BII portion of the old MPAC.

My email specifically states that the interviews are only a few minutes long, can anyone confirm on the length of the interview?

Good luck to all attending this weekend.

Offline WEng87

• Rate Post
« Reply #156 on: Yesterday at 08:51:03 »
Hello, very excited to report I will be attending the MPSP this weekend in Borden.

My understanding is that I will be administered only the BII portion of the old MPAC.

My email specifically states that the interviews are only a few minutes long, can anyone confirm on the length of the interview?

Good luck to all attending this weekend.

It will definitely be longer than a few minutes,  I will not comment on exactly how long mine was but the email I received said be prepared for a 2-3 hour interview.  I have heard a varying lengths, i guess it will just depend on how much you have in your past to talk about lol.

Offline sweep

• Rate Post
« Reply #157 on: Yesterday at 08:54:37 »
I figured it must've been a typo. I suppose it will be similar to the RCMP PEP exam.

Online Sephur

• Rate Post
« Reply #158 on: Today at 11:16:45 »
I figured it must've been a typo. I suppose it will be similar to the RCMP PEP exam.

Once you've reached the end of the interview and there's something your interviewer wants to have clarified/explained further, that's the time they'd do it. So even if you finish early, they'd definitely utilize the time given for the interview.

Just a reminder that every post you read about the BII advises you to do; be yourself.