Author Topic: Army Captain recommends bringing sex workers up to the lines to relieve stress  (Read 6668 times)

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
Soapsually Sheeply Transmitted Disease?

FTFY

Doesn't this sort of go in the face of OP HONOUR or would it support it in a fashion?

:pop:

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
I think the Aussies might of been there ahead of them. 

Per Breaker Morant's sidekick Lt Handcock

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/1760/breaker-morant/

Oh come on...
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline Colin P

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Civilian
    • http://www.pacific.ccg-gcc.gc.ca
FTFY

Doesn't this sort of go in the face of OP HONOUR or would it support it in a fashion?

:pop:

MM

As long as they are wearing the right buttons and bows, along with the right capbadge, then it would work. The question is; "Which is the right capbadge?"

Offline Simian Turner

is a veteran who enjoys oddities!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Do the right thing; do the thing right!
Maybe one of these?
The grand essentials of happiness: something to do, something to love, something to hope for.  Allan K. Chalmers

Offline Strike

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Welcome to the Dead Parrot's Society.
I seem to recall there were three ladies and a goon (pimp?) from Eastern Europe who hung around New Canada House in KAF - at least until the staff would chase them out the door..... There were also those young ladies at the Thai 'Massage Parlour' on the boardwalk. They were all brought to the R3MMU for medical exams after it was shut down. Our CO was livid at the way they'd been treated by their boss.

I'm not passing any judgement on it, just noting that it's been around since armies have been around. Even in as tightly controlled a base as KAF they got in somehow.

Oh yes...the women who used to wash their underwear in the same sinks we would brush our teeth from.  Classy.
Stop assuming I'm a man!

Don't know how long I want to keep playing this game...

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Never heard of women hanging around Canada house.

I was on the boardwalk when the Thai massage parlor got busted. I heard the women's living conditions were subhuman. A bunch of them crammed into a sea can after their passports were taken away by whoever brought them in.  I know the Russian (?) massage place had a rule where they would contact the military police of soldiers made any sort of proposition to them.
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline Simian Turner

is a veteran who enjoys oddities!

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Do the right thing; do the thing right!
I had a wonderful massage at the Thai parlour in 2008 no happy ending offered or received.  I know their living conditions were deplorable; mine weren't much better in the trailers with two snoring roommates from different countries who fought over the temperature and the occasional short stay migrants from random countries.
The grand essentials of happiness: something to do, something to love, something to hope for.  Allan K. Chalmers

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
If entitled to Registered Massage Therapy ( RMT ) as a benefit, I would highly recommend taking advantage of it.
I've been going to the same RMT for years. She's from Japan, and has certainly done my body and soul a world of good.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 13:54:25 by mariomike »