Author Topic: Christmas Wishes  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -3925.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
Christmas Wishes
« on: December 20, 2017, 22:05:06 »
We'll try keep them all in one place. :subbies:

To all my Brothers and Sisters, deployed or at home, my family and my friends. Detractors, antagonists, et al, you too.
Have a Very Merry Christmas and Safe, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Never forget the good men and women with guns, willing to do violence on your behalf, so you can sleep peacefully in your beds at night.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 22:09:14 by recceguy »
Diversity includes adverse opinions, or it is not diversity.
Inclusive includes adverse opinions, or is not inclusive.

Offline BeyondTheNow

• Directing Staff
  • Rate Post
  • Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Re: Christmas Wishes
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 22:17:05 »
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all staff, users and their families and friends also.

Safe travelling if you are, and may you enjoy the cozy comforts of home if you’re not.

Sometimes this time of year can be difficult for many, so know that no one’s alone and there’s always someone willing to lend an ear/shoulder if you need it. Don’t be afraid to reach out.

Take care  :snowman: :christmas happy:
"Stop worrying about getting back to who you were before it all went wrong. To heal is to understand that the person you've since become is the one who's most capable of doing whatever it is you were put here to do."~SR

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 00:18:49 »
Merry Christmas to everyone, and may you receive God's blessings and Grace.
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.

jollyjacktar

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 07:08:53 »
I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday season.  May your bellies be full, your feet warm and your fondest wishes come to pass. 

Offline Halifax Tar

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Ready Aye Ready
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 08:00:45 »
Merry Christmas all.

I know for most this is a joyous time of year while for other this time of year can be insurmountable. 

If you are in the latter please reach out for help.  Hell, send me a PM on here and I will move mountains to provide you what ever I can, I'm Logistics I can work miracles ;).

But in all seriousness, I check this site multiple times a day and you should get a reply shortly after you send it. 

Again Merry Christmas all and perhaps we should all check out our "nominal rolls" and make sure none of our battle buddies are having a less than joyous occasion!
Lead me, follow me or get the hell out of my way

Offline Strike

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Welcome to the Dead Parrot's Society.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 09:03:59 »
Merry Christmas!

Belated Happy Hanukkah!

Early Happy New Year! (Because I probably won't be on here much until late Jan)

Here's hoping you get to spend some time with family and friends, either in person or in spirit.

I'd like to say that I'll  be thinking of all of you while I'm cruising through the Caribbean on my 12 night cruise, but that would be a lie!   ;D
Stop assuming I'm a man!

Don't know how long I want to keep playing this game...

Offline Scott

- apparently an antagonist.

• Likes fire and loud noises.
  • Chief of Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • El Scorcho Diablo
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 09:09:20 »
Best wishes to everyone!

I'll echo the sentiments of some others: if this time of year sees you facing some difficulty, then please reach out.

All the best for 2018.

Cheers
Be nice for no reason.

Offline Eye In The Sky

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • VP INTERNATIONAL
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 09:13:02 »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all!  Special thoughts and wishes go out to our folks who are deployed and away from their families this year, keep your stick on the ice - next year being home for the Holidays will be all the more memorable.

Stay safe and best wishes for 2018.

Do I love my job?  No.

But does it afford me the ability to go on lavish vacations and buy anything I want?  Also no.

Offline AbrahamL

• Rate Post
    • Gorilla Surplus Military Supply
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2017, 20:37:14 »
My only selfish Christmas wish is to keep everyone's family safe every year end.