The Recruiting Office > Recruiting

The "So You Want To Be A Pilot" Merged Thread

<< < (199/282) > >>

trampbike:

--- Quote from: davidc538 on September 07, 2012, 05:18:31 ---Thanks for the advice, I've already gone through this http://cdn.forces.ca/_PDF2010/preparing_for_aptitude_test_en.pdf and found it to be very easy. Will the real aptitude test be longer? and do they let you use a calculator?

--- End quote ---

The real aptitude test is exactly the same as the practice one you just did, the only difference is that every question is written in Braille and you have to answer in Cantonese.
Don't sweat it, there really isn't much to it.

Seriously, do a little bit of research. Everything you asked on this thread has been answered several times in other threads. The search function might help you.

davidc538:

--- Quote from: PuckChaser on September 07, 2012, 08:08:37 ---Taking a shower beforehand would probably help too.  ;D

--- End quote ---

hahahaha!

pthebeau:

--- Quote from: trampbike on September 07, 2012, 14:18:31 ---Seriously, do a little bit of research. Everything you asked on this thread has been answered several times in other threads. The search function might help you.

--- End quote ---

Might I add,
Ditching the old "spoon-fed" high school "ask and you shall receive" technique may be of use to you in the future.  If it weren't for digging around, I would have lacked some fairly important knowledge and skills going into my interview and CAPSS. This would have ultimately made me less competitive for selection in a very competitive trade.

nic32:

--- Quote from: davidc538 on September 07, 2012, 05:18:31 ---no no I believe you I just could sworn those machines were fairly new. Now that I notice the old school CRT monitors sticking out the windows I know

--- End quote ---

Now they have LCD monitors but it change nothing because you don't need it until the final exercice and believe me my old school '88 monitor can handle it haha (Those who got there will understand me lol)

742_guy:

--- Quote from: nic32 on September 18, 2012, 19:06:38 ---Now they have LCD monitors but it change nothing because you don't need it until the final exercice and believe me my old school '88 monitor can handle it haha (Those who got there will understand me lol)

--- End quote ---

Man, yeah I was half expecting oldschool Pong to pop up as the "Extra challenge" level... haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version
Mobile View