Author Topic: Reserve to Regular Force  (Read 7637 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Guest
Reserve to Regular Force
« on: July 12, 2003, 01:03:00 »
I am currently a veh tech employed in my local armoured reserve and have one question about switching to the reg force.  Can I take the medical test again since my eye sight has changed from V4 to V3 classification, and change my MOC to get into the infantry?
Any replies would be great. Thanks.


  • Guest
Re: Reserve to Regular Force
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2003, 01:13:00 »
I‘m doing a componet transfer right now

an yea, you can change your MOC an apply to redo your medical an CFAT, probly physical too

I know I‘m redoing my CFAT and my medical probly in Sept, but I also never got a complete medical, so that might be why

I‘m going from Cook to Infantry, an I‘ll probly add Armoured Recce as another choice