Author Topic: RFI CPGear Side Tac Vest Adaptor  (Read 1370 times)

Offline malone_703

• Rate Post
RFI CPGear Side Tac Vest Adaptor
« on: May 19, 2018, 13:24:37 »
Hey all, looking for info or pics on the CP Gear side tac vest adaptor that was made some years back.  Basically it was velcro on one side to secure to the vest with the velcro strips to pass through the metal buckle.  On the other side was 5 or 6 rows and 4 columns of MOLLE.  I'm looking to pass the design on and get a couple made up to set my vest up differently.  If you have an example and can provide pics that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Offline klatham

• Rate Post
  • ADSUM - INVENI ET USURPA
Re: RFI CPGear Side Tac Vest Adaptor
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 13:06:24 »
Hey all, looking for info or pics on the CP Gear side tac vest adaptor that was made some years back.  Basically it was velcro on one side to secure to the vest with the velcro strips to pass through the metal buckle.  On the other side was 5 or 6 rows and 4 columns of MOLLE.  I'm looking to pass the design on and get a couple made up to set my vest up differently.  If you have an example and can provide pics that would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Have you contacted CPGear?  They might be willing to do a run of them if there was enough interest.  Group buy?

Offline malone_703

• Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 12:59:45 »
I contacted CPgear after posting here. They informed me they no longer made that product and recommend the front adapter which takes place of the bayonet

Offline dusty1998

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 14:11:53 »
Go onto Ds Tactical and look at the Molle Adaptor Panel by Vertx they work perfectly

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 17:24:13 »
I contacted CPgear after posting here. They informed me they no longer made that product and recommend the front adapter which takes place of the bayonet

...Which then makes it necessary to find somewhere else for your bayonet if you're a rifleman...

Our TACVEST sucks. We should accept that and move on with a newly issued load carriage system across the board.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.