Author Topic: Did PM Trudeau convert to Islam?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline ueo

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Rate Post
Did PM Trudeau convert to Islam?
« on: September 06, 2018, 10:07:31 »
A rumor gaining traction in the local coffee shops and other libation providing establishments is that Mr. Sunny Ways has converted to Islam. This, IMHO, is pure BS, but those proposing it are almost as rabid in defending it as a certain American and the place of birth issue, altho without a concrete source relying heavily on "I heard or They said." Anyone else come across this? Might it be (GASP) be true? If so please supply a concrete, reliable, and verifiable source.
Take the tone of the company you are with. Lord Chesterfield

Offline Halifax Tar

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Ready Aye Ready
Lead me, follow me or get the hell out of my way

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
Re: Did PM Trudeau convert to Islam?
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 10:58:45 »
A rumor gaining traction in the local coffee shops and other libation providing establishments is that Mr. Sunny Ways has converted to Islam.

Would those places also be reading such fine works of unbiased journalism like Breitbart and Infowars?
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 11:03:54 »
A combination of people falling for satire sites, or drooling at the altar of Ezra Levant. People expressing this viewpoint are basically conveniently self identifying as people you can safely not waste any of your time listening to.

I like most of us have some serious issues with our PM, but likewise I have issues with the rampant dissemination of pure B.S.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline Pusser

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 11:32:44 »
The real question now is how does Trudeau address this without offending somebody?  The true skill of his spin doctors will be put to test!
Sure, apes read Nietzsche.  They just don't understand it.

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2018, 12:17:03 »
A rumor gaining traction in the local coffee shops and other libation providing establishments is that Mr. Sunny Ways has converted to Islam.

A combination of people falling for satire sites, or drooling at the altar of Ezra Levant.

Ezra Levant

August 19, 2013

Did Trudeau convert to Islam?
https://winnipegsun.com/2013/08/19/fess-up-mr-dressup-shahada-reciting-trudeau-all-for-show-but-questions-still-should-have-been-asked/wcm/474aad33-ddb3-4411-9566-5af13c5b88b8

END QUOTE

Offline Infanteer

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • Honey Badger FTW!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2018, 12:54:30 »
(1) This is locker-room gossip and adds nothing of value to the site.

(2) The PM's private spirituality isn't really anyone's business, and dissecting it adds nothing of value to the site.

(3) This has the potential to go down the tubes quickly, and that risk isn't worth accepting for a thread that adds nothing of value to the site.

This isn't the National Enquirer.  Locked.
"Overall it appears that much of the apparent complexity of modern war stems in practice from the self-imposed complexity of modern HQs" LCol J.P. Storr