Author Topic: 2020 In Service Selection Commissioning Competitions (CFRP, UTPNCM, SCP, CEOTP)  (Read 603 times)

Offline Drallib

• ACS Tech
  • Rate Post
    • Making a Pilot in the RCAF
I made a thread for CEOTP (Pilot) but I think that's too specific and this would be a better place for all members who are in the competition for commissioning from the ranks and for other members who are seeking information to ask questions, like the application process, and when we begin to get offers from Director General Military Careers (DGMC) we can share that too.

So what trade are you, what did you apply for, and through which program?

I'm currently an ACS Tech and applied for Pilot through CEOTP.

Good luck all.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. – Jeremiah 29:11-13

Offline PuckChaser

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • Peacekeeper's Homepage
SIP Intake numbers are found on the DWAN, not the internet. There's probably a reason for that. If you contact the originator of the document and obtain permission to post on an open internet forum, you are welcome to repost. You may also post the updated DWAN link to the spreadsheet (since DWAN search sucks and that particular sheet has moved many times).

-Milnet.ca Staff

Offline Drallib

• ACS Tech
  • Rate Post
SIP Intake numbers are found on the DWAN, not the internet. There's probably a reason for that. If you contact the originator of the document and obtain permission to post on an open internet forum, you are welcome to repost. You may also post the updated DWAN link to the spreadsheet (since DWAN search sucks and that particular sheet has moved many times).

-Milnet.ca Staff

Found the intake numbers for different trades. FY19/20 so I think these numbers aren't relevant. But judging by last years numbers and word of numbers for FY20/21, at least for external numbers, it's more competitive. Last year it was 16 DEO, 36 CEOTP (Seneca), and 29 ROTP. This year it's 11 DEO, 25 CEOTP, and 28 ROTP. Perhaps this means they're taking more numbers from internal.

Here's the DWAN link to the website (http://cmp-cpm.mil.ca/en/support/military-personnel/dpgr-index.page). Under tab "Production Reports" and at the bottom click the link "SIP Scorecard July 2019 (.xls, 197 kb)  Effective date: 31-July-2019"

EDIT: On the excel sheet you might have to click the Officer Tab on the bottom.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 07:32:49 by Drallib »
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. – Jeremiah 29:11-13

Offline Drallib

• ACS Tech
  • Rate Post
So one of the people who passed Aircrew Selection in Trenton on my serial (and was with me at the aircrew medical as well) just told me he was offered Pilot in February through VOT. He was an Infantry Officer. He looks like he's loving the outer fleece too.

EDIT: I realize that isn't a commissioning competition, but just a heads up.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 10:08:24 by Drallib »