Author Topic: Who is Thomas Quiggin? Is the Complaint Actionable?  (Read 829 times)

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -5240.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
Who is Thomas Quiggin? Is the Complaint Actionable?
« on: October 17, 2018, 17:14:17 »
Spencer Fernando normally speaks for the right. So some will dismiss this out of hand. I have found him pretty good so far with his writing, and I believe him to be a fair minded person. I checked on T Quiggin a bit and it seems he is what they say, some here might even know him, Your thoughts on whether he's legit or not would be welcome. The bona fides seem to be there. The story certainly seems possible enough, at first glance. I couldn't find a whole lot else though. IF, he has in fact, officially asked for an inquiry, how does that work? Do they have to investigate?

Second, if the RCMP concludes there is truth there, what steps does the government then take to ensure things don't grind to a halt in Parliament?

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2018/10/15/highly-respected-expert-requests-rcmp-investigate-trudeau-government-for-potential-funding-of-terrorism-with-taxpayer-dollars/?fbclid=IwAR32F-4c56Dc1z6_QenmkeUYTsZ0AspUSxchX-JX4QvQJkjVxQ3N6hdZk84

"The complaint is that Members of Parliament of the Government of Canada are using their official positions to channel taxpayers’ money to Islamic Relief Canada (IRC),” says Tom Quiggin.

Thomas Quiggin – a highly respected court expert on terrorism with experience in the RCMP – alongside Tahir Gora – of The Canadian Thinkers Forum and TAG-TV, Raheel Raza and Sohail Raza of Muslims Facing Tomorrow, and Benjamin Dichter – are calling for the RCMP to investigate the Trudeau government for potential funding of terrorism.

The text of their letter requesting the investigation can be read below:

Remainder at link.
Diversity includes adverse opinions, or it is not diversity.
Inclusive includes adverse opinions, or is not inclusive.