Author Topic: Application Form Help and CFAT Scheduling  (Read 553 times)

Offline steveT22

• Rate Post
Application Form Help and CFAT Scheduling
« on: November 24, 2018, 22:49:30 »
Hello, I was filling out the application for the Canadian Forces and was stuck on the education part where it wants Degree/Diploma Received. I'm currently in Uni, would I put down the degree i'm aiming for? Or would i select something like non-degree? I assume since it asks if you have graduated or not I would just put down the degree i'm going for. Lastly for CFAT scheduling, do they work out the times with you and adjust them if you need or are you set into one time that you have to make?

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
Re: Application Form Help and CFAT Scheduling
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 08:27:52 »
I was filling out the application for the Canadian Forces and was stuck on the education part where it wants Degree/Diploma Received. I'm currently in Uni, would I put down the degree i'm aiming for? Or would i select something like non-degree? I assume since it asks if you have graduated or not I would just put down the degree i'm going for.

Most of the advice I have read on here over the years is similar to this,

Put what education you have now and then update it when necessary.

See also,

Level of education?
https://army.ca/forums/index.php?topic=104065.0
OP: "I'm applying online right now, but when it asks for my level of education i'm unsure of what to put."

etc...

Lastly for CFAT scheduling, do they work out the times with you and adjust them if you need or are you set into one time that you have to make?

Questions and answers regarding CFAT,

Canadian Forces Aptitude Test (CFAT) [MERGED]
https://army.ca/forums/index.php?topic=13076.0
90 pages.

As always, Recruiting is your most trusted source of official, up to date information.

"Unofficial site, not associated with DND or the Canadian Armed Forces."

« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 13:47:36 by mariomike »