Author Topic: Pick Up Truck thread  (Read 2302 times)

Offline whiskey601

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Re: Pick Up Truck thread
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2019, 17:31:13 »
Is this a pickup truck made for ownership by prostitutes?

"The actual exterior design of your Dongfeng Unique collection truck body, along with the Foday Lion F22 close friend, is often desirable, present day and trendy, naturally, with the eyesight to the body variety capabilities. "

"The beauty salon of your new Dongfeng Rich pickup truck will assist you to support any driver and some travelers easily. Spots in the first and next ore are adequate in all of the recommendations, for both the thighs and on top of the mind and breadth from the cabin. "

https://www.2020pickuptruck.com/2020-dongfeng-rich-release-date-price-changes/
Living the lean life

Offline Furniture

• Rate Post
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2019, 21:26:36 »
Well, Jeep has finally offered the Gladiator pick up truck: https://www.jeep.ca/en/gladiator
It’s been a long time coming, they discontinued the Comanche in 1992.  Looking at this new truck though, I really am not all that impressed. It just looks like a Wrangler with a box on the back.  Jeep claims it can pull a great weight (about 7500lbs) but I’m not sure the engine is built for that sort of weight without a new, heavy duty transmission.
I don’t think it will compete well with other light trucks like the Tacoma, Canyon or new Ford Ranger. 
Thoughts?

Based on the American pricing I have seen you're likely better off buying a full-size truck, it will be more capable and just as hard on fuel.

If I wasn't commuting back and forth to Ottawa from Trenton every weekend I would never have given up my Frontier, a tough simple 4x4 that was a perfect size for my needs/wants. I think most people forget about it because it hasn't been updated in a long time, but just like the Ranger had been before it's demise, the Frontier the least expensive 4x4 you can buy.

Offline whiskey601

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2019, 20:45:59 »
Nothing wrong with this pickup. A hard on the ***, no fancy electronics but it will get the job done!!!
Living the lean life