Author Topic: Ordering Wide sized lowa boots-unavailable in North America  (Read 3455 times)

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post

Any suggestions on how to purchase a pair of wide sized Lowa Mountain boots?
They don't seem available in North America but have them in Europe.

I contacted Sport Dinaco (Canadian distributor)  to ask if they can order the boots in from Europe somehow and they responded by saying the US doesn't make wide Lowa mountain boots so they can't help me.

I can't seem to find a venue to order the boots directly from Europe but I may be missing something.
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline George Wallace

• Army.ca Fossil
  • Rate Post
  • Crewman
DISCLAIMER: The opinions and arguments of George Wallace posted on this Site are solely those of George Wallace and not the opinion of Army.ca and are posted for information purposes only.
Unless so stated, they are reflective of my opinion -- and my opinion only, a right that I enjoy along with every other Canadian citizen.

Offline Jarnhamar

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
Re: Ordering Wide sized lowa boots-unavailable in North America
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 11:46:17 »
It doesn't look like those had actual wide sizes but I followed a link from one of the sites and think I found some wide ones. Thanks George! 
There are no wolves on Fenris

Offline allthekit

• Rate Post
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 08:33:52 »
Hi,

Found this post searching for some wide fit Lowas - apologies that it's late. Found some here https://www.polimil.co.uk/ lowa-boots/lowa-mountain-gtx-black-wide-fitting.html but they only have UK8.5. I asked if they were getting anymore sizes in stock, but they've informed me that the Wide fit mountain boots are being discontinued. Does anyone know of anywhere that has some in stock still?
Thanks

Offline expwor

• Donor
  • Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 12:56:36 »
A longshot (maybe) but have you also tried searching Amazon (both Amazon.ca and Amazon.com) Maybe on there they'll have what you're looking for

Good Luck

Tom

Offline Bass ackwards

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Rate Post

Offline Log Offr

• Rate Post
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 05:19:14 »
Another European company that stocks Lowas is asmc.com. They are German. Not sure about wide sizes but they respond to emails relatively quickly if you want to ask them.