Author Topic: Boy Scouts of America have a 'pedophile epidemic'  (Read 1526 times)

Online Bruce Monkhouse

Is a pinball wizard.

• Lab Experiment #13
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • WHERE IS MY BATON?
    • http://www.canadianbands.com./home.html
Re: Boy Scouts of America have a 'pedophile epidemic'
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2019, 19:18:31 »
I'll agree. I wish I'd had some of these teachers, in the article I posted, tutoring me. However, I digress.

Had lots of inmates over the years hooked on something because they were trying to erase being molested young by a female.  We think now we would have wanted it but, it's not usually the hot 27 year old substitute teacher the papers like to publish the picture of.  It's your cat-smelling, missing a few teeth, Aunt  Ether.   The shame of it can eat away at either sex...
IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE AND WISH TO CONTINUE,THEN PLEASE WIGGLE UP TO THE BAR AND BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR SOME SWAG FROM THE MILNET.CA STORE OR IF YOU WISH TO ADVERTISE PLEASE SEND MIKE SOME DETAILS.

Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -6495.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2019, 19:24:25 »
Absolutely.  And likely a contributing factor to the under reporting.  As well I am sure when a woman does it it gets more attention which is why’s some people might think that there are tons of women doing this in relation to men.  Nobody is surprised when a male scout leader, hockey coach, teacher or priest gets accused but female gets more attention proportionately.

I never said tons of women, compared to men. I said, tons of women, period. There's a difference, but I'm sure you knew that when you decided to squeeze that in.
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -6495.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2019, 19:27:04 »
Had lots of inmates over the years hooked on something because they were trying to erase being molested young by a female.  We think now we would have wanted it but, it's not usually the hot 27 year old substitute teacher the papers like to publish the picture of.  It's your cat-smelling, missing a few teeth, Aunt  Ether.   The shame of it can eat away at either sex...

I forgot the sarcasm or maybe the wink emoji. Of course you are right.
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.

Offline Remius

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2019, 19:46:04 »

Even in cases where some teachers were attractive, it could take years for some to realize that they were damaged by the experiences.  Physically and emotionally.
Optio

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2019, 19:57:18 »
Even in cases where some teachers were attractive, it could take years for some to realize that they were damaged by the experiences. 

We used to call it damaged goods.

Offline Remius

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2019, 20:03:13 »
We used to call it damaged goods.

There was a case here not long ago here where a male victim gave an victim impact statement how the woman teacher who had abused him destroyed his ability to make emotional connections in his relationships with other women.
Optio

Offline mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2019, 20:09:45 »
There was a case here not long ago here where a male victim gave an victim impact statement how the woman teacher who had abused him destroyed his ability to make emotional connections in his relationships with other women.

And sued the school board "for an undisclosed amount"?

Offline Remius

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2019, 20:12:53 »
And sued the school board "for an undisclosed amount"?

Not sure but I bet that happened.
Optio