Author Topic: MWO Katherine Anne Lough, CD  (Read 296 times)

Offline 211RadOp

• Rate Post
  • Now is the tyme....damn missed again....Now is the
MWO Katherine Anne Lough, CD
« on: September 10, 2019, 08:11:48 »
Peacefully at KHSC on Wednesday, August 28, 2019 with family at her side after a long and tough battle with cancer.  Loving wife and best friend of 40 years to Kelly, loving mother of Alex and Amy (Robert Lloyd).  Much loved Nana to Jaden, Ella, Abby and Jackson of Gananoque and Gage of Cold Lake.  Predeceased by her father Gerald and survived by her mother Barbara, her siblings Jerry, Paul (Leslie)  and Donna (Brian).
 A funeral service celebrating Katherine’s life will be held on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 2:00 pm at the Trinity Chapel, CFB Kingston (33 Lundy’s Lane), with a reception to follow in the Panjwai Room at the Warrant Officers' & Sergeants' Mess, CFB Kingston.  Interment at the National Military Cemetery (Beechwood) in Ottawa at a later date.  In lieu of flowers please make donations to Quilts of Valour Canada or Soldier On.

As a side note, Kathy's husband is a retired Signaller and DND Employee.

https://jamesreidfuneralhome.com/tribute/details/1201/MWO-Katherine-Lough-CD/obituary.html#tribute-start
“Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." Jim Carrey
"Do unto others, then run." Benny Hill
"There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap." Kevin James

Offline medicineman

• Well stuck into my new job and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • In Arduis Fidelis
    • Fed By The Firehose
Re: MWO Katherine Anne Lough, CD
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 23:58:12 »
Shite - they used to be my next door neighbours in Kingston when I first got there...RIP  :salute:

MM
MM

Remember the basics of Medicine - "Pink is GOOD, Blue is BAD, Air goes in AND out, Blood Goes Round and Round"

I may sound like a pessimist, but I am a realist.