Author Topic: Security Check/Level Superthread [MERGED]  (Read 526985 times)

Offline sumokobonsai

• Rate Post
Re: Security Check/Level Superthread [MERGED]
« Reply #875 on: September 16, 2016, 00:51:16 »
yes sir, i do claimed i read those 35 pages of that post because i surely did. i do have a clue that no one can give me a specific time on how long it will take , but i surly am sure someone can tell me that they were coming fro USA with similar facts and would love to share with me there story and how long it took them (1-2-3-4 months).

On that post, many people speak of dual citizenship from china, japan, russia but no one claim they came from USA and has sheared the story behind it and how long it took them. by the way, i never claim i was special and will never do so.

with all due respect sir, i am looking for info, I'm not looking  for someone who insult every one he can, because he is in charge of a post.

and about the CSIS woman  telling me the person in charge of my file can ask to get my PRESEC done faster. like many of them do and did when some of there men get ready to be ship overseas or for some government job that as to be filed, those people had received clearance within days. whats wrong with my questions? you don't like them? i have been more then polite, i am just looking for some light on what is happening with my case.

i don't want to be rude Sir, but we are coming here to have some help or ask questions that can make us feel better and get constructive answers. we are not coming here to ask questions and get answers that make us feel stupid because we asked.

so beside to do the police on what we should have read or how we should to things and especially telling us how special we think we are, why don't you try to be a gentleman, teach and help people understand what is going on and be constructive about the subjects.  good night sir, thanks for your help!

Offline sumokobonsai

• Rate Post
« Reply #876 on: September 17, 2016, 09:13:30 »

ANYWONE EVER SEEN THIS FORM BEFORE?
[/quote]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:29:16 by sumokobonsai »

Online mariomike

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #877 on: October 19, 2016, 14:34:26 »
For reference,

From Ask a CAF Recruiter,

As a dual "national", there is no requirement for you to revoke foreign citizenship.  It is entirely possible that as a result of dual nationality, you will need to complete the Pre-Enrolment Secur Clr Pre-Assessment Questionnaire and after review, you may be subject to the "Pre-Security Clearance" processing requirements,
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lSGnPl-ww

Offline airforce2714

• Rate Post
« Reply #878 on: April 13, 2017, 02:26:02 »
Anybody Know what some security check or clearance to Ottawa is for the application process after the CFAT or Before?

Would help me out alot if someone knew.

Recruiting center: New Westminster BC
Regular/Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Application Date: End of September, 2016
First contact: End of September 2016
Physical Test: November 2017
CFAT: April 16, 2017
Trade Acceptance Letter: 2 weeks later
Selected for Further Processing L, 2 weeks aft
Medical: Need a form filled from laser surgery
Interview: Offered Position waiting medical
Merit listed: Hoping soon,
Position Offer: yes
Enrollment: Hoping Soon,
BMQ: Hoping Soon, July or Augus

Offline Brihard

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Non-Electric Pop-Up Target
« Reply #879 on: April 13, 2017, 07:12:08 »
Anybody Know what some security check or clearance to Ottawa is for the application process after the CFAT or Before?

Would help me out alot if someone knew.

It would help us if you would try to use your words. It's pretty much impossible to determine what you're actually asking here.
Pacificsm is doctrine fostered by a delusional minority and by the media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Offline deskjockey43

• Rate Post
  • Purple People Helper
« Reply #880 on: April 13, 2017, 08:31:44 »
Also, you should not be posting the same question more than once. That does not mean go post the same thing in another topic under a different title. You have done this a couple times already. Maybe you should go back and re-read the rules you agreed to when you signed up for this site. The mods are going to get very unhappy with you if you continue this double posting. Use the search button!
Recruiting Centre: Toronto
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: HRA - Navy
Re-Apply: October 2, 2016
First Contact: October 7, 2016
CFAT: Passed Nov 2014
Initial Paperwork: Nov 25, 2016
Medical: Jan 17, 2017
Follow-Up Medical: Feb 2, 2017
Interview: Dec 13, 2016
Letter requested: Feb 15, 2017
Letter sent: Feb 22, 2017
Merit Listed: March 16, 2017
Position offered: March 29, 2107
Swearing in: July 5, 2017
BMQ: July 24, 2017

Online Loachman

• Former Army Pilot in Drag
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #881 on: April 13, 2017, 10:23:31 »

This thread was already a big, honking thirty-five-page monstrosity before I merged yours into it. How could you miss something that huge? And it's even stickied, as well.

Read older threads, especially the stickied ones - they are stickied for good reasons. Learn to search.