Author Topic: CUBAN & COLOMBIAN MILITARY PHOTOS  (Read 4756 times)

Offline Danjanou

• Reporting from Goat Rodeo Central
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Butt Party NCO on the 81mm Mortar Range
CUBAN & COLOMBIAN MILITARY PHOTOS
« on: January 23, 2004, 23:41:00 »
I finally got my scanner up and running. (Sue me I work as tech support for an Amish community in the jungles of Belize   :D    :)

Just posted some photos of Cuban military equipment old and new and some Colombian stuff I managed to shoot on varuious trips down there.

Bear in mind most of the time I wasn‘t supposed to be taking pictures of this hence the somewhat poor quality.

More to come.
NASA spent $12 Million designing a pen that could write in the zero gravity environment of space. The Russians went with pencils.

Offline Infanteer

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • Honey Badger FTW!
Re: CUBAN & COLOMBIAN MILITARY PHOTOS
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2004, 00:08:00 »
Wow, a spy in your old age, sir?  CSIS should be knocking at your door soon, asking who you work for.
"Overall it appears that much of the apparent complexity of modern war stems in practice from the self-imposed complexity of modern HQs" LCol J.P. Storr

Offline Danjanou

• Reporting from Goat Rodeo Central
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Butt Party NCO on the 81mm Mortar Range
Re: CUBAN & COLOMBIAN MILITARY PHOTOS
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2004, 00:21:00 »
Turned CSIS down when i graduated University. Didn‘t like their dental coverage (I get better where I work now and my wife‘s is better than mine).

Buy me a beer sometime and I‘ll tell you the story about the Hind pic and the VCP one.

Oh yeah don‘t call me sir, and I ain‘t that old.  :D
NASA spent $12 Million designing a pen that could write in the zero gravity environment of space. The Russians went with pencils.