Author Topic: Apologies  (Read 1663 times)

CH1

Apologies
« on: February 13, 2005, 21:34:55 »
     I have just read the latest guidelines & comments.  I would like to apologise to every one.  I have always been known to voice what is on my mind.  I have asked several pointed questions which have upset some of the people.  I have also had my own twist on some of the current events, which has also upset the proverbial apple cart.  For these indescretions, I will make further efforts to be some what more diplomatic. 

As I am on the verge of joining the "Old Guard", I am trying to make some sense out of the world we live in.  I have seen a lot of change, first being the son of an RCEME Sgt Mjr, to cadets and then my own career starting in 68.  The rose coloured glasses came off a long time ago, and as you probably guessed, DND and I have not always seen eye to eye.  Thanks to those that have helped guide me in my learning curves of Army.Ca

Have a great day......CH1

Offline Mike Bobbitt

• Army.ca Owner
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
Re: Apologies
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2005, 11:14:03 »
Much appreciated! It's always a fine line between keeping things respectable, and stiffling interesting discussion. The pendulum swings either way from time to time, but overall I think we strike a pretty good balance, given the range of opinions and discussion topics.

Cheers
Mike