Author Topic: History Quiz  (Read 3040 times)

Offline Bill Smy

• Rate Post
  • Recruit
History Quiz
« on: January 26, 2004, 08:00:00 »
Is there a way to sort out the quiz so that you can see all the answers to one question, without the responses to others?
"I have ate of the King's salt and therefore I conceive it to be my duty to serve with unhesitating zeal and cheerfulness when and where my King or his government may think proper to employ me."

Offline Danjanou

• Reporting from Goat Rodeo Central
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Butt Party NCO on the 81mm Mortar Range
Re: History Quiz
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 11:36:00 »
Bill, I realise that the question of the week has veered a bit off topic now and then, kind of like most threads here eh, but the conversation‘s have been interesting and professional, as have the questions and answers.

I guess the only way to do it would be to go in and cut and paste all the questions and correct answers into a single thread and to be honest I really don‘t have the time or inclination to do that right now.

Mind I have no qualms or objections if someone volunteers to do so.

BTW any particular reason you‘re asking?
NASA spent $12 Million designing a pen that could write in the zero gravity environment of space. The Russians went with pencils.

Offline Mike Bobbitt

• Army.ca Owner
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
Re: History Quiz
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 11:48:00 »
Maybe a better format in future is to have each question (and associated replies) as it‘s own thread. Possibly in (yet another?) new forum...