Author Topic: Graham compares Tories to Nazi propagandists  (Read 5566 times)

Offline Fishbone Jones

MSC -7245.

• "Some people will only like you if you fit inside their box. Don't be afraid to shove that box up their ass."
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
    • Army.ca
Re: Graham compares Tories to Nazi propagandists
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 09:42:06 »
Let's bring this back to the original topic.

Graham called the CPC nazis (in so many words, but the meaning was clear). I think it's outrageous the he could get away with something like that in this day and age. Without the protectin of the House, he'd likely be sued. It also shows how low the slimeball lieberals will stoop to try and garner points they don't deserve. Gypsies, tramps and thieves.
Corruption in politics doesn't scare me.
What scares me is how comfortable people are doing nothing about it.

CrazyCanuck

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 19:51:00 »
It doesn't appear the nation has noticed, I haven't seen anything in the news since I started this topic, now if it had been the conservatives calling the liberals something nasty...

Offline STONEY

• Rate Post
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 02:07:41 »
Where have you been hideing. Try a search of Hansard and you would see thousands of examples of Conservatives calling the Liberals a lot worse than that and vive versa as well.  You shouldn't take everything litterly , IE the Soup Nazi on Sienfeld Didn't mean to imply that he was a National Socalist Just that he was dictatorial.

Toodles 

Online Bruce Monkhouse

Is a pinball wizard.

• Lab Experiment #13
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Myth
  • Rate Post
  • WHERE IS MY BATON?
    • http://www.canadianbands.com./home.html
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 11:57:35 »
Come on, huge difference there and you know it..........
IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE AND WISH TO CONTINUE,THEN PLEASE WIGGLE UP TO THE BAR AND BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR SOME SWAG FROM THE MILNET.CA STORE OR IF YOU WISH TO ADVERTISE PLEASE SEND MIKE SOME DETAILS.

Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

CrazyCanuck

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 18:46:18 »
Where have you been hideing. Try a search of Hansard and you would see thousands of examples of Conservatives calling the Liberals a lot worse than that and vive versa as well.  You shouldn't take everything litterly , IE the Soup Nazi on Sienfeld Didn't mean to imply that he was a National Socalist Just that he was dictatorial.

Toodles 

I'm just saying that there seems to be a lack of coverage on a rather major Etiquette infraction.

Offline Thucydides

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • Freespeecher
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2006, 09:08:29 »
Show us one example (reference in Hansard by date and page number) where ANY other party ever called the governing party Nazis.

There have been accusations of theft and corruption (sadly, many of these turned out to be true), and references to personal habits or characteristics, but to my knowledge, never this.
Dagny, this is not a battle over material goods. It's a moral crisis, the greatest the world has ever faced and the last. Our age is the climax of centuries of evil. We must put an end to it, once and for all, or perish - we, the men of the mind. It was our own guilt. We produced the wealth of the world - but we let our enemies write its moral code.