Author Topic: Air Nav promotion progression  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
Air Nav promotion progression
« on: February 10, 2007, 19:00:04 »
Hi all,

I've been trying to find info on when Air Nav LTs would get their promotion to Capt.  I know that normally one would get their LTs upon getting wings, but I'll be going in as an IPC2 (maybe 3 by then) LT and would like to know when to expect the next half-bar! 

Thanks!
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."

Offline h3tacco

• Rate Post
Re: Air Nav promotion progression
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 21:40:25 »
Generally speaking you will be promoted when you have 3 years commissioned service. If by the time you finish BANC (Basic Air Navigator Course) you already have three 3 years you will be either promoted directly to Capt or shortly after.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 21:43:49 by h3tacco »

Offline Dimsum

West coast best coast.

• Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • I get paid to travel. I just don't pick where.
Re: Air Nav promotion progression
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 00:15:58 »
Thanks for the reply....that's awesome that I could get promoted right after BANC to Capt rather than a few years after wings!
Philip II of Macedon to Spartans (346 BC):  "You are advised to submit without further delay, for if I bring my army into your land, I will destroy your farms, slay your people, and raze your city."

Reply:  "If."